5 🖤 .

jahsehs pov

i heard jada moving around in the bed before i came up there , im starting to think she isn't sleep .

"ma , get up" i said shaking her .

she sprouted up yawning like it was morning or something .

"hey jah" she said blushing while rubbing her eyes and her tit was slipping out her shirt , cute asf if u ask me .

"i know you wasn't sleeping" i said throwing my body on top of her laughin and tickling her a lil bit making her giggle .

"okay okay , you caught me" she said playing with my dreads .

"damn right , ouuuu .. you wanna play a game" i asked .

"sure"

"truth or dare ??" i questioned .

"mhm"

"okay , truth or dare ??" i said smirking evilly , this shall be fun .

"dare , ian raise no bitch" she said flipping her hair .

"what you mean you" i said quirking my eyebrow .

"my mom ain't do shit for me , if you look at it the way i do .. i raised myself" she shrugged .

"oh well .. ummm .. i dare you to give me a hickey" i said .

she put her head down blushing hard before bringing it back up seconds later , fixing her shirt before crawling on top of me .. my hands rested on her lower back making their way closer and closer to her ass , i felt her tongue connect with my skin .. on just the right spot making me grab her ass out of reflexes , she sucked until it was purple and shit felt good asab .

"mm , someone isn't innocent" i coughed .

"yea yea whatever , truth or dare ?" she said getting off of me .

"dare"

"hmmmm .. i dare u to suck my toes" she said laughing .

"im not sucking them if they ain't painted white" i said .

she yanked off her sock putting her freshly white painted foot in my face making me chuckle a bit .
  she looked at me blushing as i did the dare .

"jah sucks toesssss" she teased making us both laugh .

"nah chill , ion chicken out that's all" i said .

"nah nigga you gotta foot fetish and you know it" she laughed .

"whatever , truth or dare ?"

"truth" she said making me have to think .

"ouuuu , is it true that you've thought about fucking me already ?" i said making my voice a lil deeper .

"maybe , how bout you ?" she said playing with her nails .

"i have , now gimmie a dare" i yelled .

"iiiii daaareeeee youuuuu ... hmmm .. i dare you to try and make me moan" she said .

"someone's horny" i mumbled .

"and you aren't ?" she questioned .

"im always horny tho , i have an excuse" i said .

"but anyways .. this should be easy , come here" i said licking my lips .

jadas pov !

i crawled over to him , he patted his lap for me to sit on which i did .. he started off with just massaging my thighs and talking to me ..

"so .. how was your day ?" he asked .

"it was pretty in- mmmm damn you jahseh" i said pushing his hand away from my clit .

"that was easy" he laughed .

"it's sensitive" i said .

"whateverrrrr , truth or dare ?" he asked .

"dare , duh"

"i dare you too .. hmm .. OH ! suck this big thang" he said smirking .

"jah .."

"yes ?"

"i don't wan- you know what .. if i do .. then you gotta return the favor" I said .

"i was gonna do that regardless but- "

"shutup" i cut him off before spreading his legs .

he had already been hard since we started the game , i laid in between his legs pulling his pants down .. his dagger smacked my nose making me chuckle a bit .. "damn" he mumbled , "ian even do nothing yet" i laughed .. "no .. your just .. so .. beautiful" he said making my cheeks go red , no one ever told me that .. not even jalen .
"you know what .. get up" he said .
i got up and he put his dick away before holding me tightly .. "you don't have to .. im not gonna treat you like the rest , your a special one" his muffled words into my neck .
"you think so ?" i asked .
"i know so" he said before kissing my lips .

i didn't even know how passionate jahseh was until now .

"you sure you don't want it" i said palming his hard .

"not yet , your not just a sex toy" he said pulling me onto his body , he massaged my scalp until i actually fell asleep .

this was kinda short but ehhh .. shits been hard . rlly rlly stressed and tired .