The Awakening of Link

It starts with link talking in the forest, The lost woods in fact. He continued to walk until he ran into someone he had never met before. It had an unusual laugh and gave Link a chill until everything went blank. Once it did he opened his eyes revealing a room he's never seen before. He began to explore around the room, looking up and down for clues to know where he was. It was revealed to him that it had a sandy scheme of colors and didn't have too much color at all. It didn't bother him too much until he wandered into the bathroom. In the palish mirror, he began to realize where he was and who he was. He had dark skin, plump lips, bright green eyes, and long red hair. Not only that but he seemed to be a child again. She traveled around before running into a very masculine man. Dark skinned, and very bright red hair. "Hi, there darling. How are you, my sweet daughter?" Link's eyes widened and spoke a name that she thought he would never speak. "Ganon..." He chuckled with a low voice. "It seems you have learned my name. Soon you will be fighting for Ruler of Hyrule young one." She ran to the nearest window and what she saw was a site of disbelief. Tears began to fall from her face, witnessing the loss of Queen Zelda. She had closed her eyes and prayed to the three goddesses', knowing what She is to do. Not only to become a warrior but to become a Queen as Princess Zelda did. It was now Link's destiny.

    She opened his eyes and felt strong, knowing what she is to do. And now, at last, he can stay at home as he got work done and not to travel. Her enemy wasn't only right in front of her but was her father. She tackled Ganon with a large hug and kissed his cheek. "Good morning father. Did you have a good morning?" Ganon gave a gentle smile that Link had never seen before, "Well it was quite busy but now that I've seen this young beautiful warrior I think I've gained strength for the rest of the day." Link traveled to the garden. She showed the expression of joy, realizing that her mother had given her a wonderful name. The name was "Moon" and it pleased her ears, giving an idea of how her mother was. As she thought of how the woman that had given birth to her was, she looked around, finding herself lost in the woods. Link may have been Link again but her brain was still underdeveloped. Thinking of two things at once was too much for her so of course she got lost. She sat near a tree and sighed, yawning. "Mmn.... why do I have to deal with this..." Link the closed her eyes. "I wish I was with dadd-...Wait what am I thinking of!?.. Ah... I can't get too carried away!.. Calling him dad while I'm alone is too far.." she stood up and turned herself around and began to walk forward. Before she knew it she ran into something rough and hard. She looked up angrily before her eyes widened. "Hey Link!" the stranger said in a high pitch voice. She then backed away in confusion. "Skullkid?.."

END OF CHAPTER 

Writers not-This isn't supposed to be well written but if you would like it could be criticized on. I need that because I basing this story on a comic I'm writing and its something I really need when it comes to story development. that you for reading you I hope you like the story so far! please wait for me to add for to the story because I definitely will.