Melvin La'Branch lll

__(August)__

after my song played on the radio...they came with the bullshit

radio people :

_nickey

_Coron

" that was August Alsina new single the remix "No Love" Coron said

" pretty dope , but you know I need some Answers ?" Nickey said 

"August and Nicki rumors"

Yhupp , and today we gon' let the fans do the question. ..caller #1 what's ya name hunny"

" heyy , my name shalayah , I'm 20 and I was wondering why in the fuck is nicki and August which is my husband ! , snapping selfies and shit !?!?"

" hey , rumor out i believe they dating but what about that other girl Jaliee ?"

"pfftt , that bitch just a side hoe when he need it she spread her legs ...shea random" Shalayah said

" well i don't know , they been together for 2 months and they still vibing"

"fuck what they doing all I know is August Betta bring his ass on cause ian finna wait for him"

"next caller she just doing a lil - "

"nigga naww , i mean August is cute and all but which Is which is Nicki the bae and Jaliee the side hoe or Jaliee the bae and Nicki the side hoe - " nickey said but coron interrupt her .

" we don't know , but next week stay Tune HOPEFULLY August tune in ...let us see yall calls about how yall feel about August girl " Jaliee"...

" how I feel about Jaliee , well i can't give out no hate she pretty , but I don't think she meant fa him I mean I have dreams about me and August getting married -"

"creepy....Next

_(Jaliee) _

i see august tuned into that damn radio , i was but my stomach started hurting like shit ..I took the pain tho cause once this baby come imma get 10 times the pain then what I'm getting now ..I saw August pick up the phone when they said " we taking up phone calls NOW" the phone started going off like crazy niggas and shit calling me a hoe like damn I got feelings to ...

_(August)_

i called them bitches station ..talking bout my girl like that naww ion play that shit amd nicki just my Lil sister , they gon get a suprised call today .

"just a laugh station, Hmu on what you think about August !" Nickey said

" what i think about August. ..."

" August that you" Coron blasted out

" yall niggas done got me fucked up to think . yall gon call my lady a side hoe nigga don't fuck wit me with that shit she ain't no damn side hoe she my main and that's her spot , don't try to start some shit that you can't finish and Nicki (chuckles) Nicki my FUCKING sister mane don't come with that bullshit..miss me with that shit (hangs up)

" damn August , well yall heard it for the day @ just a laugh"

"August are you serious !"

"as hell" he said noticing that All the girls was sleep now..

"wow August"

A T L A N T A  ,  G E O R G I A .....

" babe , wake up" August said shaking me