♧♧

_(August)_

i jumped in my Black range rover and sped off to Dinko house I knew he would be up smokin weed or sum shit ..swear i can't put my finger on a a nigga that got dreads and a boxcut nigga they fuckin raped my girl nun uhh fuxk that shit but before I head over to Dinko house I pay a quick trip to my brother ...

" wassup mane , i know you looking down on me and questioning what I'm bout to do ..man I miss you it ain't the same here without you but you know mama stay holdin it down ...ight bro i love you" I kissed my two fingers and places it on his tombstone i walked away and hopped in my car and drove to Dinko ..

i knocked on his door and he opened it . We dapped and we sat . I rolled up a blunt and so did he but before we smoked it i had to ask sum questions

" Dinko ?"

" wassup mane?"

" you seen 2 niggas one got a boxcut the other got some dreads"

" nahh man.ion recall them why wassup?"

" they raped and beat Jaliee and I swear when I got my hands on them they gone suffer"

" nigga , damn when she tell you ?"

" just a few hours ago ..happend bout 2 days ago I mean I knew about it i just didn't know it was gone be this bad"

" man , I'm sorry for what happened but if i see any niggas  best believe imma hit you up ..you know cause Jai like a sister to me you know..I'm glad you found her she's one I can relate to  ?" Dinko said

" yea , yea , yea..."

a|n ~ did yall See that ..Dinko lying to August we all know Dinko and Jai had past relations ..Lawd Dinko is in a world full of trouble he don't know about...

:::::::::::::2  W E E K S  L A T E R:::::::::::::::

_(Jaliee)_

" really August" I mumbled to myself it's 3:15 and the appointment is in 45 minutes nd Aug ass ain't here yet ! ; i left the house me and August been on and off terms lately we argue over Everything..but I mainly be starting them I guess because of the hormones but now I'm pissed ! I walked into the doctors office and sat and waited a different nurse called me In she was white with blonde hair . I walked in and my doctor assist me ...

" hey Ms.Anderson" dr. Manne said

" hey"

"mr. Alsina not joining us today" he said looking at me with a frown " no,not today" I said laying down " I understand. ..he's a busy busy man"

" yea"

" so let's get started" he said putting the cold jel on my belly

" wow , you might be having this baby sooner then expected"

" what ! l-like when !" I said rising up with my elbows . " no you still have a period of time to have your baby just a month early because your baby is growing fast" dr. Manne he said still looking at the monitor and rubbing the scanner on my belly "phew ! , okay"

" okay umm stop by your local drug store because I called in for more Vitamins and prenatal pills for you ..The pain pills 3 a month"

" 3 a month...dr. Manne you don't know the pain i be having the struggle is real !"

" I'm sorry but we have to keep baby Alsina healthy as ever" dr. Manne said writing the prescription

" I guess you right ..When do I come back" I said smacking my teeth" in 4 weeks to find the sex of the baby" he said jumping up in the air . I love Dr . Manne because he loves his job , he gets excited over everything  " thank you dr.manne - "