1

"God, I hate Mondays," Garfield complained. He was ranting to Clifford, who diligently paid attention to anything and everything Garfield said.

     "Plus, Jon's been holdin' back on the lasagnas. He says he doctor said if I eat anymore I'll die of heart failure. What a load of bullshit," He continued. Clifford stared at Garfields lips as he talked, unable to unglue his eyes from them. He, in turn, licked his own.

     "I've just been so stressed lately. I can't think of any way to fucking relax. I'd be up for anything at this point..." Clifford's eyes perked up to meet Garfield's gaze. Did he just say ANYTHING? Oh god, oh fuck Clifford got excited at he thought, but felt embarassed. Whatever, he won't know it if he won't ask.

"That's just what I wanted to talk to you about," Clifford began.

"Huh?" Garfield tippy-toed upwards to hear Clifford better.

"I've been meaning to try something, but haven't found the perfect one to help."

"What ya got in mind?"

"Okay, hear me out. Vore~"

"The fuck?" Garfield was now officially lost. But, he had a feeling the shift in his big red partner's tone meant it was probably interesting.

     "Hehe, let me show you," Clifford batted his eyes before kneeling downwards to Garfields level. "Climb inside, big boy, you won't regret it."

     Garfield stared in awe. Clifford's gaping mouth. It became slightly steamy from the heat of Clifford's insides, but that wasn't the only reason it felt steamy. Garfield was somehow drawn to the over-sized mouth. It was as if it was calling his name. He hesitantly put one foot in front of the other until he was halfway inside.

Before he could do any more, Clifford's tongue pulled him inside, and the mouth shut. Garfield was trapped.

     Not for long, however, because he began travelling down the dog's throat. Being swished left and right, feeling the muscles tense all around him. Fuck, this feels better than I thought it would was all he could think before his mind began overcoming with pleasure. He felt so tight.

     Soon, he began travelling fastee until he finally reached it, the stomach. He had a bit more wiggle room than the beautifully tight tubes, but this didn't mean this was a worse feeling. He moved around, the simple though of being "trapped" inside enough to turn him on on so many different levels. He squirmed and cried from how good it felt.

     While all of this was going on on the inside, Clifford was having the time of his life aswell on the outside. The sensation of Garfield travelling through him, the kicks and wriggles of he orange cat in his stomach, the thought of having Garfield inside of him, it was all too much to handle. He felt so good. He sat up-right while the cat worked himself from the inside.

Breeeeepp~

Clifford couldn't help but belch after Garfield reached the stomach.

Next is cockvore next Monday, he'll love it~ was the last thought Clifford had before dissolving into the pleasure.

Ah-ah-hhnn

Hhgggnn-uwaaa!!!

He came.

- - - - - - -

I wrote this for u ashley i hope ur happy