Kid Jaune

PF appears in the same room with multiple orbs.

PF: Next universe. Let me see. Hmmm.....

???: You know they didn't give much feedback about the Chibi Jaune universe.

???: Yeah we got more questions about the multiverse then we got answers from them.

???: Hey, now you can't just blame them for their curiosity.

???: True, it's how we got here anyways.

PF: Can you guys be quiet I need to find a universe for them to react too.

???: Oh please just stop acting like we're new to this, Evil. They don't know anything about getting rebooted or updated.

Evil: I know. But I feel like I should act like that for more of a dramatic affect.

Dramatic: Hey that's my name, Evil. Don't you dare steal my identity.

Evil: Shut it, Dramatic! We're the same person just with separate personalities.

Dramatic lays down and curls up into a ball with big cartoonish tears going down his face.

Dramatic: I know. You don't have to scream at me like that.

Evil: Ugh, fine. Let me get the Kid Jaune universe and get them reacting. Dramatic if you don't stop crying the rest of will start to cry.

Dramatic mumbles as the sound of a coin being flipped and footsteps are heard walking in.

???: Here I thought having the coin makes me the Evil one.

Evil: Good? Why are you here? I thought you and Fashion were talking about the changes to their universe?

Good: No time for talking Evil just go and start the reactions.

Good flips the coin one more time as the coin is midair he snaps his fingers creating a portal sucking Evil back to the theater. Good catches the coin then puts the coin on the back of his hand.

Good: Heads we switch, tails I keep the coin. Got any bets here. Anger, Innocence you two wanna bet.

Anger rolls his eyes as he drags Dramatic out the door with Innocence jumping into a vent. Shrugging he removes his hand showing the coin has disappeared.

Good: See you later viewers. Hope you're all enjoying the reboot/update. Don't worry they won't know a thing and don't try and tell them or else.

Good smiles as he jumps up and falls down a portal created under him. The coin appears from thin air and falls in front of Watts. Noticing the coin he bends down and picks it up wondering where it came from. Watts shrugs as he places the coin in his pocket. In the theater a portal opens up and spitting out Evil hitting the ground causing everyone to jump in surprise.

Evil: Man that was painful.

Nora: Hey, why did your name change to Evil?

Evil: That was rather fast. You seem to have developed fourth wall breaking abilities already. Look, before you start asking me questions we're going to have intermission so I'll start explain when we reach one and you can ask me any questions that I couldn't answer during the viewing, reaction and etc. Got it. Good.

Evil snaps his fingers causing everyone to be returned to their seats. The theater becomes darker as the screen comes to life.

Ozpin: Can we at least get a description of this universe?