Announcement (Rebooting/Updating)

Hello everyone Phoenixfox11 here and I'm here to tell you all that I'm kinda rebooting/updating some of the chapters in this reaction fanfiction. If you have noticed I've changed my style to more of a script so be prepared for older chapters to be updated like that in the future. Even some of the one I've done in script will get rebooted/updated. I've been pondering this for a long time now and I've finally decided to do it. So be prepared to see chapters disappear for a while and reappear. Reasons as to why is because I believe I can improve on them now since I've got a good feeling as to where this is going.

I've also been planning on expanding on the whole multiverse theory. That will come out in the next chapter when I get to it. Just to let you all know I don't know when I'll start to reboot/update the chapters. Also be prepared because once I'm finished with reboot/update I'll be working on my own RWBY story.

Forgot to mention that Say hello to the host is part of this story. So that will also be getting the update/reboot it deserves and the book that chapter is in will be renamed in some point in time to something else I don't know what to name for now.