Who?

I will be getting to the part where the story has to do with the title so hold on. Also tell me what you think of this. If you don't like it just tell me and I will stop making fanfic!

Violet's (P.O.V.)

The last three weeks were crazy. Both Tate and Adam asked me out.

I totally freaked out when I got home like wtf?

Two of the hottest boys I have ever seen just asked me out for homecoming.

I always hated going to school parties. They were always full of shitty people.

But the problem was who was I going to choose.

I hung out with both of them over these past few weeks. But not with both of them at the same time. I liked them both a lot.

Tate has the most cutest smile ever I mean have you seen his dimple.

It literally makes me want to kiss him? Nope I didn't just say that. Just forget I ever said that.

But than on the other hand, there's Adam who is sweet, kind, and really caring.

I like them both but it's just really hard. Atleast they make me forget about all the bullshit at home.

My parents are forcing me to go on a trip with them.

I seriously don't want to go but I have no choice at all.

All I wanted to do was stay and spend time with Tate and Adam.

Can I just keep them both I thought to myself? I told them about the trip that I'm having and how we're leaving tomorrow.

So they both agreed to come see me tonight. Adam arrived first.

When I opened the door I saw his breath taking face. I blushed a little.

"Hey Violet I'm going to miss you even though your just leaving for two weeks but it will feel like eternity." He said.

Awww that was so sweet I blushed even more.

"Thanks Adam I am going to miss you a lot too."

We hugged each other and then he was stepping outside the door until he returned really quickly and told me "Violet I hope you choose the right person for homecoming" and then left quickly with a smile.

Wow now he's going to make me think about it even more.

I was going to my room until the door bell rang. Yeah I know exactly who it is.

"Hey how've you been beutiful", Tate said.

Wow I think I might have blushed even more than when Adam. Maybe it's because he uses sweet words.

"I'm fine Tate". "Well I guess we should say goodbye" I said.

"Yup well have a great vacation Violet I'll see you later".

I was expecting a hug when all of a sudden I felt a soft touch on my lips.

It was quick but I wished it would of lasted for eternity.

I felt some huge ass butterflies in my stomach.

He left without doing or saying anything else.

Now I definitely had no idea who I was going to choose.

But I would have to choose after I came back.

Sorry if there is any errors or misspellings!