Ch 16

I woke up with a groan. When i hear a knock on my door i put my mask on while walking to the door. I open the door. "ya? whats up?" i ask still groggy from just waking up from sleep. "breakfast is ready Y/n. Do you need help getting down there?" sally chirped happily. "I would love that but first can you help my grab some clothes?" i ask trying to act chirpy aswell. "YES!" sally squeaked in joy as i let her into my room. I showed her my closet of clothes that i think slender got for me.

"Sally what colors are in there?" i asked curiously. "Mostly black which suits you some blue jeans." she answered with a chirp. She then tossed me some clothes. As im walking to my bathroom i ask sally "So what did you pick out sally?""some black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt with a pretty purple skull and a black zip up hoodie."she eagerly replied. I get dressed and exit the bathroom giving a twirl for sally."You look super cool!" Sally said."shall we go show it off then Sally?"i asked.
Sally eagerly grabbed my hand and took me down stairs.

We enter the kitchen and i tap my foot noticing everyone was at the table. Sally pulls me to a seat beside here and someone else. I got some compliments from jane and clockwork realizing its the first time they actually talked to me. Some others from around the table also complimented me on my outfit. Talking to sally on my left and jack on my right about the events from the tea party. I finished my breakfast and took sally's plate to go wash. After doing the dishes me sally and jack went to the living room.

While talking to jack about who we are going to killer later tonight, i get a headache and then i hear and ear piercing howl. I shot off the couch and ran out the house, not noticing jack call after me. I run at full speed looking for the source of the howl. First place i ran was the river, then the cliff nothing was there. Hearing the howl again i head in the direction past the river. Feeling the vibrations each time i hit my heal on the ground. While running i 'feel' a cave, running towards it i could hear soft whimpers and the iron smell again. Oh NO!

Tapping my feet i could 'see' two animals in front of me. When i walk closer i hear a clear and defensive growl. Kneeling down i put my hands out for the wolf in front of me to smell. I could hear its feet slowly and hesitantly pad towards me smelling my hands. Recognizing my smell it just walks back to the other wolf that is layinh on the ground. I walk towards it and put a hand on the dead baby wolfs head. I start crying as my hand goes over the bullet wound smearing the blood on my hand.

The older wolf walks over and sits beside me. With my other hand i just start petting it hoping to calm its whimpers and my crying. I wipe my tears away as i hear someone enter the cave and the wolf beside me gets defensive and starts growling. I hear a familiar voice."Woah! its ok i won't hurt you girl." Of course it was jack. Worried for his safety i instructed him on how to befriend her.

"Jack kneel down and put your hands out for her to smell." I didn't hear him answer or the vibrations of him kneeling."You should do it before she ripps you to shreds." I added. He did as told and soon the wolf hesitantly walked to him and sniffed his hands. She walks back and sits beside me mourning her pup. I hear jack sit on the other side of me as i hug and pet the wolf.
"Stay here, I'll be right back." I said while standing up and walking out the cave. I walked around listening, i heard an animal to my left and started to creep on it.

When i hear it right in front of me i lunged with my pocket knife. When killing it i feel the familiar soft fur and long ears from my first proper meal. I take it back to the cave and lay it in front of the wolf hoping it would eat. Soon hearing it start eating, i turn to jack."What kind of animal is that?" i ask while pointing and the wolf's meal.
"What you dont know what a rabbit is?" he asked shocked.
"No i didn't go out side when in the facility or when i was little."
I said blankly looking back at the wolf.

After awhile of comforting my new friend, me and jack start to head to the nearest town looking for someone to kill."Hey we should chech that house out." he said while pointing at what i asume is a house. I just nod in response as i follow jack. We go through an opened window and i tap my bare foot on the ground.
I 'look' around noticing the electrical lines all around the house trying to ignore them. I tap my foot again trying to find a bedroom.

I found 2 bedrooms upstairs across from each other i could only assume that they were the parents and their kid. Poking jack he turns around i hold up two fingers and then pointed upward, trying to tell him about the bedrooms. Thankfully he caught on quickly and silently went up the stairs. I took the room on the left while jack took the right. I take out my blade and walk to the bed where a single body was sleeping. I put my hand on the persons mouth and they woke up panicking. I took my knife sliding down their stomach, their muffled cries of agony so sweet to listen to. Getting bored i swiftly dragged it across their throat ending their life. I go into the other room and hear jack eating something, remembering the first day out of the facility, i remember hearing someone eating the person i killed at the bottom of the steps, it was jack. From the very beginning jack was there. Only just realizing i slapped my self mentally.
"Enjoying your meal?" i ask sarcastically and made jack jump. I chuckled while i started to head back to the teens room.

While searching their room i found some pretty cool weapons in their closet. As if it was christmas i was giddy and happy acting like sally when she got a new toy. I found twin katanas and the sheaths tied around my back. Excited i took the katanas out, there is some sort of ribbon tied around the handle. Brushing my fingers across the blade noticing they were recently sharped. I put them back in the sheaths and the knife back in my pocket. Skipping out of the room and started to walk home with jack."So what did you find?" jack asked interested in what i had on my back. "I found some new toys!" i giggled out happier than ever with a grin on my masked face.

~A/n hey guys im so glad i updated today. Thank you everyone that has been reading my book and im happy people are liking it so far.
Im trying to do some filler chapters just to hold the suspense of whats to come.

I hope you liked this chapter and if you have any questions or suggestions i would love to hear them

Vote
Comment
ENJOY😄
~dark_wolf~