*Chapter 17*

Kamile'sPOV:

It was a text from Nash.

"Please stay with Matt? As much as I want more and more of you, I can't. I can't feel guilty. I can't feel like a player. I can't feel like a bad friend. I just can't. I love you as friends, be with Matt. After everything, stay with him. Please? Tell me what happens."

And with that, I teared up all over again. "Matt, I really didn't mean for all of this, all of this to happen. I'm such a mess! I just don't know if I can be with you and still be as Thoughtless as I am."

"Kamile, mistakes happen for a reason. I'm a mess with you if you think your one. I want to be Thoughtless with you, and only you. Your the one that's going to fix me and I'll do the same to you. I'm suck a fuck up. I cheated on you and treated you the way no one is suppose to be treated. I'm sorry for accusing you. I'm sorry for my actions. I just want to be as Thoughtless as you think you are. I won't give up on us. Cheating won't stop me, fucking up won't stop the fire in my heart. I love you Kamile, please be forever mine?"

He tilted his head and leaned in. We stood motionlessly kissing me. He breathed on my neck as my pupils became small. Lip biting, clothes and hair grabbing. I shifted away, starring at Matt.

"Promise me you won't hurt me all over again?"

"I promise Kamile."

I believed him. We continued and he backed up to his bed, still holding and kissing me. He slowly took off his shirt then took off mine.

"Just like the routine, huh?" I said while laughing.

I took my pants off then his. He hugged me while sitting crisscrossed in bed then unhooked my bra. Sneaky Matthew. We ended up having the makeup sex, if you will. I layed back in bed, naked and sweaty. Matt did the same. I was out of breathe then turned to face his gorgeous face. "I was Thoughtless." He said kissing my lips and holding my hands.

"We all are Matthew Lee Espinosa. We all are..."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hey!

I know this is the last chapter I know it sucks.

I'm undecided on whether to make a Epilogue, I guess that's what it's called but yeah?

I also wanted to make a series, which means words that end with Less at the end soo it will kind of connect with this "Thoughtless a Matthew Espinosa FanFic."

I'm not sure yetbut Undecided sounds like a good title too but whatever!

Like and Vote as ALWAYS!

Instagram

→@obeymagcongang and @magconXoriginal←

Twitter

→@magconXoriginal←

More chapters next!

×.Kam.×