*Chapter 12*

Kamile'sPOV:

Matt left & I felt alone all over again. My heart felt empty without him near me. I should've went with him I-I was just soooo scared of hate. I heard knocking. I didn't even wanna check who it was. I felt chills run through my body. "Kam! Can we uh talk?" It was Derek. "I really can't right now, I can't even look at you Cuz it reminds me of the damage you caused." I showed him both my arms. "Noo, baby come on, that was soo long ago!" He held me tight in his arms. "Noo stop! I will never let you back in my life!" I pushed him away.

He came in & closed the door. I slowly backed away looking behind me, trying to find a weapon. "What's wrong sweetheart? I won't hurt you like last time, just don't scream Orr I'll change my mind." He kissed my neck & layed me on the bed. I grabbed his arms, digging my nails in em. "Soo you want it rough?" He kissed me but I held my lips tight so he wouldn't make out with me.

"Help!" "Don't do it Kamile!" I listened & just waited for him to rape me...

Nicole'sPOV:

"Caleb, you can't stay here I'm sorry but you can't." Jack held me while I sat on his lap. "Come on, I need to protect you two!" Caleb covered his face. "Look, you made Kam really mad after what you told her, she'll never wanna see you Orr even talk to you ever again! You fucked up!" I grabbed Jack's hand intertwining our fingers.

"Okay well let me go fix it!" He opened the door waiting for us. "Babe wait I have to go to the event, I'm soo late!" I kissed his lips roughly. "Okay I'll see you later, don't try anything!" I yelled. "I won't! I love you!" Jack left & we walked to the room. "Wait listen." I put my ear against the door. I heard helpless screaming. "Open the door Caleb!" I yelled & he did we ran in.

Caleb punched who ever was on top of Kam. "Wait, Derek?" My voice cracked as I saw familiar tattoos. "Don't fucking touch my sister!" Caleb shook Derek up & down making his head hit the floor. "Kam what the fuck?" I helped her by covering her body with the blanket. "Did he rape you?" Caleb asked but she was in total shock, trembling. "Just call 911, I'll call Matt." Kam got up with the blanket around her & walked to the bathroom. "Kam don't take a shower yet, the cops might not believe us. Trust me I watch SVU." I held the door with my foot, making sure she wouldn't turned the shower on. I called Matt.

//Matt: Me: -Hey the events almost done, What's up?-Matt come back ASAP. It's about Kamile.-What?! What do you mean?!-Just come quick!-Okay okay!\\

"This dirtbag better go to jail!" I yelled kicking Derek in the stomach. We waited for the cops & Matt to come. I sat in the bathroom with Kam holding her, while she held on tight to the blanket. "How did this happen?" I put her hair behind her ear. She was dead silent, & at that moment, she probably wanted to be. She was helpless & I couldn't get there sooner. "I'm sorry." Kamile yelled in my chest & cried. I had noo words to help this situation. All I thought bout was 'where's Matt?!'.

Matt'sPOV:

"Guys something's wrong, hurry!" I ran & ran. I skipped the elevator & took the stairs. "Matt you'll never make it, this is faster." Nash yelled & pointed. "Noo time!" The guys followed me but I was faster. I finally got to the door & ran to my hotel room. "Babe?!" I swished the door open & ran in. "She's uhm in the bathroom." Caleb nudged his head toward the bathroom.

I nodded & saw him hold a guy to the floor. "Babe what happened?" I hugged her, helping her up. Her eyes filled with tears. "Nicole tell him." She cried in my chest really hard. "Derek raped her." Nikki whispered in my ear. I gave Kam to Nikki. "Your DEAD!" I screamed to the top of my lungs & punched Derek. "Matt chill!" Caleb tried holding me back. "Bruh stahp!" Taylor held me back but I kicked Derek in the stomach & face.

"Guys let go!" All the guys pulled me away from the situation. "Matt your red, calm down." Shawn patted my back. "Okay okay, I'm calm I'm calm." As soon as all the guys let me go, I ran towards him again. "Stop I'm good!" Cam was the strongest & held me back. "Bro, the cops are coming, you don't wanna be charged with assault do you?" Caleb looked in my eyes. I wiped the sweat above my lip & face. "I will! She's my girlfriend! I'll do anything for her, kill him if I have to!"

I looked back at Derek trying to get up. The blood surrounding him, dripping from his face, dripping from everywhere.