Chapater 3 - Who's The Girl?

WHO WHOO!

I whistled, Leo and Dan gave me weird looks but I didn't care, she was perfect.

Hi I'm Charlie, Charlie Lenehan, and I just watched the most graceful, beautiful girl I've ever seen.

It all started when Leo saw a poster for a local dance school performing a show about bullying and self-image, and he thought it would be a good idea to go see it and maybe get some ideas for a new song.

I agreed, so we arranged with Dan that we would go on the second night, as there were 3 and we were busy on the first.

When we arrived, we found our seats and looked at the sheet that told us what songs were being danced to,

I scanned through it, recognising a few of the songs until I got to the last dance...

Finale - Danced by Bella Goth

Songs: Little Me - Little Mix

Hopeful -Bars and Melody

" Oh my gosh! Leo look at the last dance" I said, so excited!

He replied with a massive draw drop and ran off to show Dan, who was getting the drinks.

We had watched most of the show, it was pretty good, the dancers where quite amazing as well, but it was now the last dance, the one I was most excited for...

Everything went silent, the curtains slowly opened, and there she was, the masked girl, dancing with so much power, I look over at Leo, he had tears in his eyes, as he had been bullied heavily before, this dance was so emotional and represented bullying in a very powerful way, the way 'she' moved was most amazing, every move so beautiful...

"Hopeful, yes I am,

Hopeful for today!"

I never seen anyone dance to our song so perfectly! it was incredible!.....

Nows the time, the time I can see the real identity of the girl behind the mask,

The music died out,

The curtains began to close,

She slowly lifted her mask,

The curtains closed,

And the audience roared,

My heart beat fast.....

Someone's head covered my sight of the stage, I moved fast, trying to see, but it was to late,

I missed her.

I'll never see her again,

All I have is a name,

I name that millions own.