Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Waking up the next morning, I am in bed alone. Getting out of bed, I head to the kitchen for coffee and see the guys sitting there drinking theirs. "Morning little one." Quinn says. "Morning Rane." I say as I kiss him softly. "Morning little girl." Happy says. "Morning Hap." I say before kissing him. Taking my seat between them, Quinn asks "How are you feeling?" I shrug and say "I don't know really. Part of me feels like I should feel sad or guilty but I don't." I tell them. "Babe, the shit he did to you, you don't have to feel shit for him." Happy tells me. "So I'm not a horrible person?" I ask. "No babe. You're not." Quinn says. I look down at my coffee and Happy asks "You hungry?" I shake my head no and Quinn says "You need to eat little one." I stand up and head to the sink with my empty coffee cup. "What's going through your mind little girl?" Happy asks. "I've disposed of a lot of bodies since I started working for dad but this is the only one that I can't get out of my head." I say. "Because it was personal." Happy says. "I guess." I say. "Do you need to talk to your dad?" Quinn asks. "Yeah." I say.

After getting a bite at the diner, we head to my dad's. Walking in, we see him sitting in his recliner reading a book. "Hey Pop." I say. "Hey Sweetheart. What brings you here...with guests?" he asks as he sees Happy and Quinn with me. "Dad, I need to talk to you about something." I tell him and he nods for me to continue. "You remember Chris that I was seeing?" I ask and he nods. "Well, what you didn't know was that he was beating me and raping me." I say. "He been handled?" my dad asks. "Yeah. The guys helped me handle him and I cleaned him up. But I'm having trouble getting this one out of my head." I tell him. "It was personal. Let me tell you something. You know how you always asked about my father?" he asks and I nod. "Well, he was beating your grandma. Beating her to the point she couldn't get out of bed. She killed him when he attacked her and to protect her, I cleaned him up. That's how I got into this business." he tells me. "How did you get past it?" I ask. "I threw myself into my work. Between working and meeting your mom, and then you, I got past it. Seeing that you have two of your Uncle's friends with you, tells me you have something to keep you occupied until your mind processes it." he tells me. "You want to tell me why they seem so protective of you?" he asks, smirking. "They both laid claim on me. I'm with them." I tell him. "You okay with that?" he asks, knowing I told him that Chris raped me. "I am. I feel safe with them." I tell him. "Good. Just remember baby, he was hurting you and you did what you had to do to stop him. If you hadn't, imagine how many others he could have done that to. You did good baby." he tells me.

After visiting with my dad, we head to my house and Happy gets out his tattoo kit. A couple of hours later I have one crow on one forearm and one on the other. Sitting on the couch between them, I lay my head on Happy's shoulder and Quinn takes my hand. "Thank you." I say. "For what babe?" Quinn asks. "For standing by me. For wanting me." I say. "Listen Willow. You're an awesome chick. You're the only one that we've ever even thought about settling down with much less sharing." Quinn says. I sit and think about it for a minute and say "Let's head to bed." I say. We all get up and head to bed and they strip down to their boxers and me to my tank top and panties and I lay between both my Old Men and that's how we go to sleep.

The next morning, I wake up before them. Laying there a minute I think about things. I took some of my power back with what I did to Chris but now I need to take the rest of my power back. Having my back to Quinn, I move one hand behind me and start stroking his quickly hardening member before taking my other hand and doing the same to Happy. I feel Quinn start placing soft kisses to my shoulder and Happy kisses me softly. Turning me over onto my back they both start kissing on my neck as Happy kisses his way down my body to my core. Quinn takes off his boxers and gets on his knees next to me and I start to slip my lips over his tip and start to slide up and down his hard member, moaning on his cock as Happy licks up and down my wet folds, licking and sucking on my clit causing me to lose myself to him. Moving up onto his knees after taking off his boxers, I am stroking Quinn with my hand and look at Happy. He looks at me, asking for permission and I nod. He enters me slowly and thrusts in and out until I find my release with him finding his right after, inside me. Quinn takes his place as Happy lays beside me and just kisses me while Quinn thrusts in and out at a steady pace until I find my release one more time before he finds his inside me. Laying beside me, I snuggle into Happy and Quinn snuggles in behind me and that's how we fall asleep.