SURPRISE...

Airi POV: I was a little nervous but excited at the same time. "We're here" can I take my blindfold off now. "Go ahead" trayyy *airi wines* why would you bring me to a concert looking like- *before airi could finish her sentence he pulls out her outfit* "you like it" I.... I- I LOVE IT!!! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH BAE *airi kisses him*

Tray POV: As she walks out the bathroom I couldn't believe my eyes. She looked so georgous. We might have to get a room after this. "So what you think" *tray bites his lip* you look like a fine piece of dove chocolate. *Airi giggles* "boiii don't hype me up". *Tray laughs* ok c'mon before the concert starts. As we walk in airi asked... "Who's concert is this anyways" look... *Airi's eyes widen* "before we begin I would like to give a special shoutout to one of my biggest most beautiful fans, give it up for... IAMJUSTAIRI" *everyone screams and claps*

Airi POV: You can't be serious... Tray how- "go you can thank me later" *airi runs up onto the stage* omg I can't believe this is happening... Asap Rocky thank you so much for this opportunity "wait before you say anything else I've heard your latest single "U MAD" and I think the audience and myself would love to see you perform in person WHAT YALL THINK?" *The crowd screams yes* I couldn't believe my ears... Wait fr? "Hell yeah what do you say" YESSS!!! *I perform my song nervously but gratefully* the crowd screams and shouts once I'm done. Thanks again for this opportunity Asap and I also wanna thank the person that made this all possible tonight.... My baby Tray Bills. I love you so much baby. Thank you soooo much for doing this for me. I never thought I would get this opportunity ever in my life. And on that note LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!! *The crowd applauses and screams*

Tray POV: She ran off the stage and hugs me tightly. "Let's go celebrate with a drink" I'm down. After a few hours of rapping snaps and too many drinks airi was out of it. I had a couple drinks but I knew I had to drive to the hotel. "Whewwww I love you babe" she kisses me and whispers in my ear, "I just want you" I knew she was just drunk but I like the sound of that. I carried her to the car and made my way to the hotel. She started to kiss me and undress herself... Wait bae. "WHATTT" in a wining voice. I quickly carried her up to the room. I couldn't get in the room quick enough only to find mama janay in there. Oh umm.

Janay POV: AIRIONNA LYNCH!!! "I'm so sorry Mama janay I guess I just let her have a lil too much fun. I didn't expect you to be in here." Yea I came to congratulate her on the opportunity but I'll let you take care of her tonight. Y'all can have the day off tomorrow cause I know she gone have a hangover and I don't feel like dealing with her attitude. *Tray laughs* "yea I don't either but let me get her in the bed so I can go to sleep" uh huh that's all y'all better be up to tonight SLEEPING. Nothing more nothing less. "Yes ma'am." Ight nah. Sleep tight "yes ma'am you too." I knew they weren't going to sleep just yet but I didn't wanna picture what they were finna do.

Drunk Airi POV: Tray lays me down  and goes to take a shower. I just needed some attention. I couldn't resist anymore. As he walked out the bathroom with the towel still around his waist I jumped into his arms. He lays me on the bed. "Are you sure this is what you want" I give him a passionate kiss. He looked me in my eyes and I knew what that meant. He started to kiss and suck on my neck. I let out a soft moan then all of a sudden-

Janay POV: I made my way back to there hotel because I forgot my phone in there. I walk in on something that I wish I could unsee. "Mommmm what do you want" just hand me my phone please, I say with my eyes covered. "Here you go ma'am" tray go to sleep. Separate beds. I mean it. "Yes ma'am. have a nice night" I'll try after I get that picture out of my head. *Tray laughs and shuts the door*

Tray POV: Once I shut the door and turnt back around she was sleep. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead. I love you baby. Tommorow is gonna be a long day.

Y'all wasn't expecting that huh😏 Lmao well I wasn't gonna go into that much detail so I had to add a little twist to it.
I know it took me a long to time to update but I'm trying y'all. Trust me I'ma do better once school is over.
What y'all think gonna happen next?
Is airi gonna remember what happened?
How do you think she's gonna react when she finds out?
Stay tuned....
Dm me on IG if you have any suggestions or ideas to make the story better @ unbothered_trairi thank you