-2

***strong language***
~THE NEXT MORNING~
Cheryls POV
I wake up to a pair of extremely soft hands stroking my cheeks and chin. I start blinking letting my eyes adjust to the morning light, I look down and Toni is already awake. "Good morning babygirl" she says in a raspy voice, "I heard you say goodnight, you never call me babygirl." She says curiously. "Uhh... you weren't having the best night, so I thought I'd be extra cute." I say in the cute voice I know she can't resist. Toni giggled a bit but soon jumped up and gave me a kiss before getting ready for school. I jumped up after her following her into the bathroom, we jump in the shower but Toni was underneath the shower head, so I quickly switch our places, and I finish up my shower. I picked out a red crop top, with long sleeves, and a plain black skirt, a pair of my high heels and my red serpent jacket to top it all off. Toni always took a long time to get out of the shower, so I rushed downstairs practically jumping the last few steps. I barge into the kitchen and start making Toni one of her favourite breakfasts, blueberry pancakes, with fried banana and maple syrup. I hear foot steps coming down the stairs before I was done making her perfect breakfast, when I turn around it was Toni.

Tonis POV
I finished up my shower and pick out my clothes for the day, a pink, plaid skirt, with black tights and my black&gold high heel boots, and a black crop top underneath my serpent jacket. I didn't see Cheryl anywhere when I got out, so I headed down to the kitchen, Cheryl must have heard me because she came running out in a "kiss the chef" apron, trying to push me back up the stairs (even though she knows I'm stronger) she gives me a kiss and says "I'm not done!" In a playful way, "It'll be your turn soon, you know what my favourite breakfast is. Don't fuck it up!" She says smiling and giggling. We do this every year on our anniversary, after we've finished getting ready, Cheryl goes down to the kitchen and makes one of my favourite breakfasts, and when she's done she puts it away, and then I go in and make one of her favourite breakfasts. Then we sit down and eat them together. We have been together for four years now. Cheryl called me back downstairs so I went running down, "your turn babe." She says putting the apron around my waist. We head into the kitchen, I could see her sneaking off, in the corner of my eye. "where the fuck do you think you're going?" I ask her in a playful way, "uh.. I've got some things to set up. I'll be down in a minute." She says running off to her room, "um, no you always cook with me." I say kind of upset. "Baby I'm sorry. Just wait one minute and then I'll cook with you like always." She sounds kinda frustrated now, "promise?" I ask making a pouty face at her, she laughs and says "promise!" I give her a kiss before she leaves... again.
————————————————————————————
Writers POV
Cheryl🍒: Hey, guys is it all ready?!

Ronnie💳: Yeah, Cher we're almost done.

Archie🧠: Have her in Riverdale by 5:00pm, and we'll have you two sorted.

Cheryl🍒: Where In Riverdale, Dill brain?

Archie🧠: Ohh.. right, the Twilight Drive-in.

Ronnie💳: Oh and Cher, make sure you're ready by 2:30pm, we'll swing by Greendale High and pick you up. Oh and Kevin is lending you his dads truck, for the movie.

Cheryl🍒: Okay, great. Thanks guys. Also Veronica I can't go to the strip club with you on Saturday. Toni said no. Sorry, kisses 💋

Ronnie💳: That's okay. Bye Cher, kisses 💋

Archie🧠: Yeah, bye Cheryl. Kisses 💋 whatever that means.

Ronnie💳: Babe, shut the fuck up. It's a girl thing.
—————————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey GAYS, and heterosexuals! I know this chapter is a shorter one but I hope you enjoyed it, another chapter is coming out tomorrow, hopefully. Leave some feedback and vote. Stay gay, stay heterosexual, stay happy.

Kisses to all, bye now! 💋