-3

Cheryls POV
Today had to be perfect. Today was Toni and i's four-year anniversary, and I had decided that I was ready. Ready to take the next big step in our relationship. Before Nana Rose passed, she gave me a rather expensive ring, she told me to save it, only for someone who was truly worth it. I'd waited my whole life for someone who was truly worth it, and I finally had her in arms reach.

I had asked Veronica and the guys back in Riverdale to help me set up the perfect evening for Toni and I,  Veronica had rented out the Twilight drive-in, and Kevin was going to lend me his dads truck. We were going to see Love, Simon the movie we had seen together on our first date.

When it gets to the end credits of the film, I will go to "get a refill on the popcorn", and while I fill up the popcorn, I'm going to hide the ring box in the top of the popcorn box and let Toni find it. I don't know how well this is gonna go, since I've never even planned any type of surprise, other than Toni's last 4 birthday parties, that the serpents all helped with anyway.

Tonis POV
I was buried in my phone when Cheryl came running down the stairs and wrapping her arms around my waist, she was extremely happy and joyful, more than usual, "and why are you so very happy today, may I ask?" I said turning around, and teasing her with a light kiss. "I just realised that today is going to be epic, especially because I have you to celebrate with, mon amour." I smirked at that, I loved when Cheryl was happy and leaps around with joy, it made me feel all warm inside, like nothing could ever happen to her, nor to me.

The whole time I was cooking her favourite breakfast, she held her arms tight around my waist, leaning her head on my shoulder, telling me everything I was doing wrong.

I've never been much of a "cooker" I always got my meals from Pops or another serpents' trailer. That was, of course before Cheryl and I moved to Greendale to restart our lives, together. That was almost two years ago, and ever since then Cheryl has been helping me, to learn how to cook, and I can say it hasn't gone very well.

Cheryl and I sat down to eat our favourite breakfasts, "I must say, babe, this is the best anniversary breakfasts yet. You're a natural." I say stuffing my face with the extraordinary blueberry pancakes. "likewise T.T, you've made quite an improvement from the last year." She says also shoving her food down her throat.

Cheryls POV
I had just finished putting away the dishes, after Toni and I had finished up our astonishing meals.
I was headed for the door when I could see Toni run up behind me, in my peripheral view, spun around and caught her in my arms, she sighed at the fact that she couldn't pin me, it's not her fault that she has such a tiny frame though. I stared into her glistening eyes as the early morning sun shone through the light curtains and into them.

I walked her backwards into a wall and pressed a light and quick kiss upon her soft lips, pinning her arms above her. She managed to wrestle out of it. She leaned in to kiss me but at the last minute she pulled away, teasing me, as I had done to her earlier on this morning.

Tonis POV
Cheryl had thrown me against a wall and held my arms above me, she teased me with a very light kiss, I managed to get out of the hold she had me in. I leant in to kiss her red lips, but I pulled out at the last minute, causing her to chase me around the downstairs of our house trying to get that last kiss before we left for school. She finally caught me but I sucked my lips into my mouth, not giving into her wrath.

I tickled her and she let go of me, I got ahold of her hands, intertwining our fingers. I led her outside to my motorbike. I got on the front, holding out a hand to help her onto the bike, but she refused, pulling me back off the bike, "I'm driving today, lovely" she said as she strode sassily past me, swinging her sexy, long legs over the front of the bike, throwing her helmet on. Now she held out her hand to help me get onto the bike.

I smiled as I secured myself around my girlfriend, I loved the badass side of Cheryl.

Cheryls POV
I helped Toni onto her motorbike, holding out a hand "m'lady..." I say with a chuckle. "Kind sir..." she giggled as she took my hand and hopped onto the bike, I felt my stomach muscles clench as I felt the warmth of her embrace hug tightly around my core. Her head lay rested on my shoulder, "do you remember how this thing works?" She whispered into my ear, teasing me. "I'm fairly sure" I replied smirking.

I kicked the bike into gear, as it spluttered and roared down our long drive way. I took the long way to school today, just to spend as much time as I could with my girlfriend today. I sped off down the long road headed to school. Today was the worst school day because Toni and I only had one lesson together, science.

As we pulled into the parking lot of the school, I helped Toni of the bike, giving her a peck on the lips. "I'm not going home with you today, baby." I say, hand in hand with her as we burst through the front doors, all eyes on us, we were Greendale High's power couple. "What, why not?" She asked, with an anxious look on her face. "Veronica and Kevin are picking me up today after school t-" I started as Toni cut me off, "Veronica... really babe?!" She says annoyed. "...to help help me set up your anniversary surprise." I shoot her a calming look, "because you know I'm hopeless at planning surprises." I laughed at that, soon after, Toni joined in the laughter.

The bell rang for homeroom, I pulled Toni into a passionate kiss, before letting her go off to her lessons. I headed off in the opposite direction. "I wuvv you!" I shouted from my end of the hall to hers, she hated when I did that, because everyone stared at us, and she was extremely shy in public. I loved that about her.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey GAYS and heterosexuals, sorry for the late posting I had a very, very busy day at sch*ol. I hope y'all enjoyed today's/tonight's chapter. I will try to write more often. It makes a lil guilty when I don't write for the small percentage of y'all. Leave some feedback you fiends! ♥︎

Kisses to all, bye now! 💋