CHAPTER 3 (THE HOTEL)

While everyone ran inside there was Shelby’s younger brother ‘Tristin Black Rose’ Who was stupid enough to still be outside by himself. "What do you think you are doing?" Shelby yelled

"I am saving people" Tristin yelled.

"Get inside before I kill you myself now" Shelby demanded

"Ok ok I'm going" Tristin exclaimed

Once everyone was inside they barricaded the last door. With the last barricade, Shelby assigned everyone else a room marking who was there. "'Daria Evilyn Music'. 'Derrick Bella Anndra'. And Jordan. Good to know some good people made it to safety" Shelby smiled.

"You seem too upset for this to be a wedding day" Jordan stated.

    “Well considering that I have lost half my friends and family today, I think I get a right.” Shelby desperately looked at her friend with almost tears in her eyes. Daman walked over and embraced her with a hug. “At least I am not widowed”.

    "Well, now that would be a tragedy because then I would be widowed too" Daman smiled.

"How would that work I wouldn't die I am too good" Shelby laughed.

"Maybe you aren't as good as you think Shelby 'the great killer' has an ok ring but not for you" Jordan lied.

"Ok get lost I have to check everyone else in and you are no help" Shelby joked. "Daman please go check on the family who has lost loved ones for me".

"Yes my lady" Daman said

As everyone else was checked in and taken care of, there was a sound outside the doors, everyone went silent, As soon as it was gone, Shelby like a volcano ready to erupt, She was mad as can be scrolling down the check-in list, As soon as Shelby found Matthew's name, she started toward his room.

As she approaches the door squeaks open a crack. The room was dark for only the light from the window beamed threw. Just before Shelby could enter, she was strongly pulled aside from killing him by Daman. As soon as she was moved, steffin entered the room. With the lightness of foot, the door slammed shut behind him.

    “How could you” Matthew cried, “I thought I knew who you were, someone who is faithful”.

“I am faithful you and I got together last year remember,” Steffin said.

“LIES YOU AND I WERE ALWAYS TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT WE WENT THROUGH, WE WERE THERE FOR EACHOTHER” Matthew cried.

“I have told you this many times I love you, wait... what are you talking about” Confused steffin asked.

“YOU KISSED HER, MY FRIEND, YOU KISSED HER, MADDY WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN YOU WEREN'T AND YOU KISSED HER YOU BASTARD” Matthew screamed at Steffin.

Meanwhile, outside the door, everyone else was crowding around listening with Maddy at the front of the group. “Ooooooooo” Everyone said at once, As Maddy blushed.

Once the door opened again Matthew glared at Maddy and Steffin, gazing into each other's eyes. “Can we sacrifice Matthew now Shelby?” Derrick asked.

“I am all in just as long as I get to kill him” Shelby respond with joy.

“ Do you think that would be very wise Shelby?” Said a strange voice.

The crowd parted for they all knew who it was. With the figure leaning against the wall he looked straight at Shelby. “‘Kameron Emerald Rose’ longtime brother didn’t think you would show up,” Shelby said in a dangerous voice.