CHAPTER 7 (THE BABY GIRL)

"What the hell just happened?" Shelby Questioned.

"Maybe they wanted to kill him elsewhere" Tristin answered arrogantly.

Shelby slowly turned her head to look at him. "You want to say something like that again?" Shelby commented.

"Sure you and your ideas are not very useful and we should maybe put someone else in charge" Tristin mocked.

Shelby jumped at him with the intent to kill. Just then Jordan stopped her. "I get it Shelby and he should die but we might need him" Turner suggested.

"What on earth would we need him for? All the undead just left with Matthew. Who knows what will happen to him" Shelby answered.

All went silent for the rest of the night. Some weeping and some sleeping. Shelby tossed and turned in her room. Shaking her awake from her nightmares. Maddy sat at the foot of shelby's bed.

Shelby jumped up out of bed and ran to vomit. Maddy ran after her in concern. Shelby and Maddy both very worried. They brought shelby to the living room. Maddy went and got Anna.

Shelby's mom checked her temp, but she was fine. Then it hit Shelby what has happened. She checked her curiosity. It came back positive. Shelby screamed in fear.

Shelby was with child during the zombie apocalypse. Just weeks ago it started. She didn't want her child in this life. A few days after Shelby's confession to everyone they babied her. She grew angry with it all.

***
They came back the creatures that took her love friends and family. The moment Shelby was ready the zombies came after the child. No one knew why but they did. "Shelby it is time for you" Aubrey awarded her.

"No she can't not in this world" Shelby cried.

"What are you ganna name her?" Aubrey asked.

"I have no idea yet" Shelby looked at her sister with tears.

Shelby got up from her bed and walked with her sister. When they got to the nurses room in the mansion,  her mother and Maddy were already there. During the time of the child everyone else were guarding. Olivia most of all refused to be with Shelby as requested. Olivia loved Shelby more then anyone else.

Olivia was first to guard. No one was more on point then her. Once the child was born Olivia ran to Shelby's side. "So what will you name her?" Olivia asked.

"How about Hope" Shelby answered.

The baby girl Hope made the rattling of zombies louder. Shelby was unable to movie. "Take her!"  Shelby demanded.

"What no I can't she is yours you are her mother" Olivia cried

"You and Aubrey are the strongest and beats girls I know. I believe in you too now go! Up to the roof there should be a board to get across by buildings" Shelby stated.

The two girls took off running to escape. Just then the zombies got into the locked room. Shelby struggled to get up when she finally did she fought with a great fiery. Only thing on hand was a mettle pipe. She saw everyone else out side the room fighting them off. They started to get overpowered one by one.