The New King

GodzillaLegendary POV

I woke up not on Monster Island, but in a crystal, and I didn't understand how I got in it, or why I'm in it, so I decided to try and break through the crystal, but to my dismay, it didn't work so I decided to transform into my hybrid-ish form, and just try and sleep, but my sleep was cut short, by hearing someone/something walk to the crystal, like they knew I was there, and I could make out at least two shapes, one big shape which looks like Gypsy Avenger, and a very small shape that looks like a humanoid creature, and the small shape was holding something, and the small shape did something which activated something to cut through the crystal, and then I smashed the crystal the rest of the way through, and looked to see a human and Gypsy Avenger.

Me: Wh-What happened?

Gypsy Avenger: Well, ever sense you blacked out, the King Ghidorah Godzilla faced a while ago, came back and took control of almost every other monster on Earth, but we had counter-measures for this, and locked every monster up in their own specialized containment chambers, like you, but we decided to let Godzilla stay around, because he is the true king, and King Ghidorah just thinks he's king, because he has almost every monster under control, but he isn't. And we are bringing them back by touching them.

Me: First of all, WHAT? Second of all, When did you guys have the time for this? And third of all, How does that even work, and it sounds weird?

Gypsy Avenger: Ok, first: Yea, it's true. Second: Long story. Third: Don't ask, I don't even know.

Me: Well how come it didn't control me? Also, is Mothra affected by it?

Gypsy Avenger: I don't actually know. And Mothra isn't controlled, if that's what you're asking.

Me: Yup, exactly what I'm asking. So, what do you need me to do, Gypsy?

Gypsy Avenger: Well, it's technically not my idea, but we need you to stall King Ghidorah so me, the humans, and the other mechs can set free and bring back the other kaijus to stop a world-ending crisis.

Me: Got it. Stall Ghidorah, and also, where's Godzilla?

Gypsy Avenger: That's what we don't know, he could be swimming in the ocean right now.

Me: Alright, lets get to world-saving.

Right before I was about to fly out, Gypsy Avenger stopped me.

GA: Wait! Before you go, look out for a storm, and that's where Ghidorah should be.

Me: Got it.

I then fly out of where I was being held, and surprisingly, I was underneath Monster Island.

20 minutes later..........

I've been searching a storm for a while, and didn't find one, until one suddenly popped up in the middle of Tokyo.

Me: Ahha! Found you!

I then flew toward it to see Ghidorah heading to a volcano? Why would he be heading to a volcano?

I then flew down to where we were ten feet apart, and walked toward Ghidorah, which then he turned around and charged at me.

My head: Holy shit, he grew taller the last time we've met.

I then charged at him, but he overpowered me and knocked me into a building.

Me: Ow...... he's strong.....

I then. got up off the building, and punched his right head, then his left head, but he then grabbed me with his heads and threw me to the volcano and made it shake.