Prologue

It was another Day in Outworld, people treating others like shit and Shao Kahn trying to take over Earthrealm. What if I told you that before Shao Kahn tried invading Earthrealm attempted to fuse a tarkatan with an Earthrealmer? That's right this is the story of YN LN the half human half Tarkatan fighter. After the death of Shao Kahn and the sealing of Shinnok, Kotal tried to make Outworld a better place, keeping to the Reiko Accords. Meaning neither realm attack the other. Kotal was looking outside from his balcony when he noticed something in the shadows.

Kotal "Hmm. I'll be right back."

D'vorah "Where are you going?"

Kotal didn't respond as he headed outside and saw a figure standing in the shadows.

Kotal "Whoever you are come out now and nothing will happen to you."

The figure that Kotal was looking at was a 11 year old boy who was trembling and skinny from being starved.

Kotal "What is your name child?"

??? "Y-YN sir. At least that's t-the n-name I-I gave m-myself."

Kotal "Why are you beaten up like this? What happened?"

YN "Because of these."

YN rose his arms up revealing his arm blades to Kotal who gave YN a look of concern.

Kotal "You shouldn't be treated like this just because you were born like that."

YN went to walk and he fell to the ground passing out. Kotals guards went to Kotal and saw the arm blades and as they were about to attack him Kotal says.

Kotal "Stand down. He is but a child."

He then picked YN up in his arms and carried YN to the palace and laid him on a bed then had YN healed.

D'vorah "You'd really want this child but yet he is part Human and part Tarkatan. Don't you think it'd be better if he was killed?"

Kotal "No he will not be killed he may be part Tarkatan but he didn't ask to be born like that."

After the two talked YN woke up and Kotal began asking more questions and YN answered all of them. Kotal began thinking and asked YN.

Kotal "How would you like to be a part of my family?"

YN "What do you mean? I'm a stranger. Why are you wanting to help me?"

Kotal "Because I can tell that you have no ill-intentions."

Over the next few years YN had a family and trained with Kotal everyday. Of course when YN fought mileena, she called him a traitor and a pathetic excuse for a tarkatan. Kotal locked Mileena up and reassured YN that he was no traitor.

18

YN becomes Kotals right hand man and knocked D'vorah down in the ranks., but something happened to YN making himgo on the journey of a life time.

End of prologue.