Chapter 1

It was an ambush, Mileena and her little army of Tarkatans were charging at my father and I. first Kano got his ass whopped and I sensed someone coming at me from behind so I grabbed who ever was behind me and flipped them over my shoulder.

YN "Tanya."

Tanya "Well ~hello YN. So why don't you join Mileena in her conquest and take over outworld and overthrow Kotal. After that then we can be together."

She said while running her hands on my chest.

YN "I'm not betraying my father. He took me in when I was a kid and he also taught me to fight. Also taught me to not follow someones words that only want to use you."

I got into a fighting stance and walked to me a bit.

Tanya "You will fall for me whether you like it or not."

Earthrealm

At the Special Forces camp somethings wrong.

Johnny "Whats going on?"

Sonya "all of the Tech here is messing up. I don't know whats the cause of this."

Cassie "General whats going on?"

Sonya "Everythings short circuiting. I don't know the cause of it but I have a feeling something bad is going to happen."

Just then the sky got dark and the clouds started swirling revealing two people fighting.

YN's Pov

After I took out Tanya I looked and saw Rain about to escape with Mileena.

YN "You're not getting away."

I kicked Rain in the head and picked him up.

YN "You will not run this time."

Him and I start fighting and he keeps teleporting away like a bitch so when he appeared behind me I punched him in the mouth then knocked him on his ass and kept him from landing a single blow. Then the sky got dark and clouds began to swirl and I feel myself being lifted off the ground and I notice the same thing goes for Rain. He then tries to go for the cheapshot but I block it then hit him in the head.

Soon I feel solid ground and I grabbed Rain and choked him out.

YN "This is the end of you Rain."

Rain "You can't kill a god."

YN "Really? Lets test that."

I activated my arm blades and sliced his throat then cut his head off his body.

I look up to see that I'm at a base of some kind.

YN "What the hell? Where am I?"

I look and see guns drawn at me.

YN "Oh great this must be Earthrealm."

??? "Who are you state your name and business."

YN's mind "This is going to be fun."

End of chapter 1.