Chapter 3

The two turn around to see that it was Sonya staring at them.

Sonya "I said, keep an eye on him, not make out with him."

Cassie "O-oh umm. Y-you see he was. Oh forget it, I haven't seen any good-looking men around here at all and he is the first one that got my attention."

Sonya "We have a job to do and this isn't a part of it, I'll have some others watch him while you do something else."

Cassie "No. I promise that I won't do it again, I'll watch him."

Sonya "I catch you so much as touching on him and you're done."

Cassie "Copy that general."

Sonya then looked at YN and Cassie and walked away.

YN "Well, she was nice."

Cassie "She doesn't ever let me have fun."

YN "Well moving onto other things. I'm the best-looking guy you've met?"

Cassie "Yeah, I mean I had a boyfriend a while back, but he broke up with me because he said I was always gone which is true. I'm always clingy which is unlikely and that I'm bossy."

YN "Well I don't know you that much to make any assumption about you."

Cassie "Well since you're here. We can just sit and talk about things, just to get to know eachother."

YN "I'm fine with that."

The two sat there and talked for hours as they were stuck with each other in a tent and it isn't that they hated it because they didn't mind it at all. YN placed his arm around her shoulder and she laid her head on his chest and the two were talking about their past.

Cassie "Wait, so you were attacked by Mileena and her lackeys and survived?"

YN "Yeah and the thing is. She calls me a disgrace to what we are, when she tried killing Kotal and claiming the throne."

Cassie "That's Mileena for you. Crazy as hell."

YN "You got that right."

Sonya's Pov

As it's getting late. Shifts are switching out, some of the soldiers are heading to bed while the others are taking their shift, I can't believe Cassie would do such a thing. She can't be making out with the prisoner.

Johnny "Hey. What's wrong with you?"

Sonya "It's about our Daughter, making out with the prisoner."

Johnny "Sonya, you gotta look at it like this. She may be a soldier, but she is a young woman who wants to experience love. You know that thing that we had for a while."

Sonya "I know, I just don't want nothing bad happening to her and she just met him today, he comes out of outworld, claims to be Kotals son, and then Cassie is all over him."

Johnny "What can we do? She is 20 years old, she's allowed to do what she wants whenever she wants."

YN's Pov

She starts yawning as she snuggles more into my chest. She then closes her eyes and I lay all the way back and she opens her eyes a bit, looks at me and kisses me on the lips and has her head in my neck sound asleep. I grabbed the blanket and placed it on the both of us and fell asleep.

Sonya's Pov

I went to the tent they were in and saw that the two were asleep and they looked too peaceful, but I couldn't allow her to sleep with him, so I went to wake them up, but was stopped by Johnny.

Johnny "Let them sleep, the two seem to be very tired. Tomorrow you can handle it, just let them sleep."

Sonya "*Sigh*Okay."

I looked back one more time, before heading out and going to my own tent and falling asleep.

End of chapter.