Chapter 2

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  

This is the first glimpse of Kit's feelings from that night....  Maybe it is a little bit insightful....

Kit POV

Ming quickly nods his head and chimes, "I completely agree. Let's talk about something else."

I completely agree. I don't want to hear anymore about you coming here to meet your special someone. I already know that it isn't me. I still can't believe that I got my hopes up. Shoot, I didn't just get my hopes up, I have already fallen. What am I going to do now?

Instead of thinking anymore, I take another big gulp of beer. Maybe alcohol is my answer. Well, at least for tonight, I'm going to drink so I don't have to think about what I fool I've been.

Silly me. I would get excited when I knew that I was going to the moon and star practices because I would be able to see him there. I would steal little glances here and there, but it was enough for me to get through the next day when I would be able to see him again.

What a big freaking idiot I am? Ming has had girls falling all over him for years. Why did I even think that I had a chance with him? Why? Stupid, stupid, me.

As my irritation and anger grows, I can't handle it anymore and I chug the rest of the bottle of beer down. I stare daggers at the empty bottle as I set it on the table.

Yes. I think alcohol is my answer tonight. I will let myself go crazy and get super drunk. Then I'll worry about how to heal my heart in the morning. I've really done it this time. This one will take a lot for me to get over.

I reach for another full bottle of beer and I slowly slide it towards me. I think this is going to be a long and painful night, especially if Ming's special someone appears. Then I'm going to have to bear the agony of watching him flirt and play with her. Why wasn't I born a girl instead? Ugh...

As I stare blankly at the bottle of beer on the table, Shane suddenly teases someone, "So, why are you two late?"

Oh, great. The two lovebirds are here. That is exactly what I want to see when I'm trying to heal my broken heart. Would someone remind me why I came to the bar tonight, because right now, I'm thinking that this was the worse idea ever.

Beam chuckles. "I wonder why. Uhm... Ai'Pha... Was N'Yo just too tempting??"

Well, I guess the best way to get through this night is to just act like nothing is wrong. At some point, I'll be able to go home and then I wallow in self-pity as much as I want. I huff, "Shit, Ai'Pha. Get a grip of yourself. You can't go crazy now that you finally got N'Yo."

Yo tries to hide it, but he slowly lets a small smile escape and Ming instantly spots it. "Shit, Yo! They are right. You guys fooled around before you came."

Yo blushes which immediately confirms everyone's hunches. Even I can see that Pha took advantage of Yo before they got here. Well, at least someone is getting some action, but I just wish that it wasn't thrust in my face so much. I need to get my mind away from all this. I take another big gulp of beer.

Slightly proud of himself, Pha quickly chimes, "So what. I'm sure if you had someone special, you would be doing it too. Plus, I have waited for a year to finally have my Yo in my arms and I'm not wasting another minute."

Yeah, I have been waiting for a year too, but what do I get. I get to watch Ming meet his special girl and enjoy their time together right in front of me, while my heart breaks. I don't know if I will be able to handle it.