CH 11

Author's POV

Hahaha haha..!! Suga!! Jimin-ahh!! Haha.. you shouldn't do this. I can. I will! You must eat the cake, it's full of love. And Coco powder. Hahah"
the giggles and laughter continued as suga stood there.

A small sad smile plastered on his face. He loved jimin with all his heart, they were very good friends and suga missed jimin.

He changed the audio and it played 'beautiful' by bazzi.

He sat down on a chair nearby and thought about his bestfriend, Yoona.

He had mixed feelings for her but he surely didn't want to ruin their friendship.

"SUGA!?" his mom knocked on the door and suga grabbed opened the door and leaned on it lazily.

"V hv a T a th me b yor nds" suga could only hear few syllables.

Suga's mom pushed him and entered his room and he tripped giving the floor a hug.

His mom unplugged his phone and threw it on the bed.

"We have a guest, theye seem to be your friends!" She yelled irritated.

"okay okay, I'll see" he got up from the floor and dusted his pants and headed towards the living room.

On the sofa he saw a guy and a girl sitting uncomfortably.

The girl's black long hair was left open and it spread around her arm till her thighs. Her hair partially covered her pale face. Her long brown frill-less frock's sleeve pulled till her elbow, lengthened till her ankles.

'She looks like a living anime', suga thought.

The guy was wearing all black.. he faced his back at suga while he stood up to look at the time in the clock. Suga realized that the guy's taller than him.

Both his hands were on his hips and he read the time out loud. His hood covered his hair completely.

"Excuse??" Suga tilted his head towards the left waiting for the boy to respond

'Didn't he hear me?' Suga was puzzled

"Hello, I'm suga!" He spread his arms out very little and leaned forward to make sure the guy hears him

"Suga!" The guy turned back and came towards him. "It's been so long! I missed you so much!" He hugged suga

Suga slowly pushed him and observed his face while he stood wondering what suga is trying to do.

"Who're you" he said in his calm tone

The boy took out his phone and kept scrolling for half a minute then placed it close to suga'a face.

He took his phone and looked at the picture.

He looked up in shock at the boy.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook smiled widely after Suga recognized him.

Chanyeol's POV

"Hello dad, the flight is booked for tomorrow morning, Yoona is very excited to see you"

"That's nice, I'm planning to take her out somewhere" dad's voice from the other side followed.

"Oh, we'll see about that once you reach !!" I exclaimed.

"okay chanie"

"See you dad, bye, take care"

"Bye"

I ended the call and continued watching the young Sheldon series. I really love these, so I don't mind watching it again though I've already watched it twice.

My luggage is packed and I'll be leaving in another two hours. I want to be as early as possible as dad is coming.

I was alone at home and I was surely able to hear water flowing somewhere inside the home.

I paused the episode and stepped out of the room. I could still hear the water flow from the left side.

I followed the sound and ended up in the store room.

"OH NO! WHAT!!?" I was petrified when I saw the store room.

End of chanyeol's POV

Yoona's POV

He kneeled onto his knees on the floor and cried for awhile, during which everyone's attention was here.

suddenly he looked up at me.

He smirked.

"so you got to know" he chuckled.

"I know you haven't done anything. Please don't blame yourself" I cried

"What is going on here huh!?" Another police officer came and yelled arrogantly. "Come here you. Stupid girl" he pulled me with my hair and made me fall to the floor.

He mercilessly kicked my knees until they bleeded. He stopped and walked towards the left and grabbed a rifle and paused to look at me.

I tried to pull myself off the floor, my knees hurt. In no time he banged the rifle on my forehead

End of yoona's POV

Author's POV

Yoona's knees were bleeding and her legs had slept, she tried getting off the floor just then the man bashed the rifle on her head, the end of the rifle cracked

Yoona fell unconscious.

"HOW DARE YOU" A man standing across threatened in his deep voice with fuming anger.

"I can do what I want! This girl forced him," he pointed at the previous experience officer, " to let her in so that she could talk to that moron!" The officer groaned

"I'm his dad. WooJin, Jung WooJin. If I witness you calling my son a moron again, you'll be suspended" the man took the water bottle kept on a nearby table and headed towards Yoona.

He kneeled down and slowly lifted yoona's head and placed it on his lap. 

"so you'll suspend me huh?" The officer chuckled.

WooJin opened the water bottle cap and poured an amount of it in the bottle cap. He slowly sprinkled it on her face with his fingers

"who is this man!? What's he doing here !?" The officer pointed at WooJin and yelled.

To be continued