CHAPTER 3

ANDRE'S POV

I woke up early in the morning and head straight to the bathroom to take a shower because I will visit Tori's condo for she will cook for me on our breakfast date. After I took my shower I changed and headed straight to my car. I didn't bother woke Liana up because she's sleeping very deep so I just left a note and kissed her forehead before I leave. Tori was already waiting for me while sipping a coffee when I reached to her condo.

Andre: Hi did you wait too long?

Tori: No sakto lang, kakagising ko lang din at kakaligo. Come in.

She then started preparing for her cooking session. I tried to help her but she refused and said then said that she can manage and all I have to do is sit and relax. After she finished cooking she called me up.

Tori: Andre, Halika na.

Andre: Okay coming.

We started eating and while we were eating we talk about our possible projects.

Andre: Did you know that there is a plan of making a teleserye for us?

Tori: Really? That's great, that only means that we'll spend more time together and then maybe make our relationship public.

Andre: We'll get there. Time will come for that. For now let's enjoy each other.

I was not expecting the thing that she did next. She suddenly sat on my lap and trying to seduce me.

Tori: Enjoy each other? Like this?

Andre: Well yeah, like that.

She then kissed me and as a man I easily got carried away and then next thing that happened is we were having sex and just like what Abi and I did last night, Tori and I did it three times. After we had sex I rested for a while because I have to go to Shawntel's condo for our lunch date. After regaining my energy and strength, I started wearing my clothes then leave Tori who is deep asleep. Maybe because of waking up early, preparing, cooking and then having sex with me, so I just give her a smack on her lips before leaving. While on my way to Shawntel's condo, I drank an energy drink because I feel like I'll be needing it especially now that she's texting me non-stop. So I rushed and just as I arrived, the food that she ordered arrived as well.

Andre: Sorry for waiting, I wake up late.

Shawntel: So ibig sabihin hindi ka pa nag-breakfast?

Andre: Nope I just had coffee.

Shawntel: Aawww kawawa naman ang Andre ko. Tamang-tama kasabay mong dumating ang foods na inorder ko.

Andre: Wow that looks delicious.

Shawntel: Talaga? More delicious than me?

Andre: Hhmmm, why don't I eat you first.

Shawntel: I'm more than ready.

She then take off her robe and to my surprise, she's not wearing any underwear. Which means that inside the robe there is nothing but her naked body. Like what I did with Abi last night and with Tori earlier, Shawntel and I had sex three times and after resting for a while, we eat our lunch. She wants another round but I calmly refused.

Andre: I really want to do it again but not today, I still have a meeting with my manager later so I have to save my remaining energy.

Shawntel: I understand, so there's no problem.

I just give her a smack on her lips before leaving. I also decided to go home first before going to the meeting because I badly need another shower and need to change my clothes as well.

Liana: Hey kuya you look so tired.

Andre: Yeah but I still have a meeting with my manager regarding my next project, so I'll just take a shower, change then go to the meeting. Anyways maybe the meering won't takelong so I'll go home early.

Liana: Okay, so I'll cook dinner for you.

Andre: I would love that.

After taking a shower and changing my outfit I went out from my unit when two girls called my name.

Girl 1: Andre can we take a picture of you?

Girl 2: Yes Andre please.

Andre: Yeah sure no problem. Are the ones leaving besides my unit?

Girl 1: No it's our sister Lou. We were just visiting her.

Girl 2: Lou is younger than ate and older than me.

Andre: Ah I see.

Girl 1: By the way Andre I'm Nikki.

Girl 2: And I'm Raf. Nice to meet you Andre.

Andre: Nice to meet the two of you too. But I'm sorry I would like to talk to you more but I'm in a hurry, I still have a meeting to catch.

Nikki: Okay Andre nice meeting you again.

Raf: Hope to see you again soon.

Andre: The pleasure is mine and yes we will meet again, that's for sure.

LOU'S POV

Natawa ako sa mga kapatid ko kasi uuwi na nga lang ay nag-iingay pa sa labas kaya lalabasin ko sana para tatalakan ko sana kaso pagbukas ko nang pinto ay nakita ko silang kausap si Andre at nagpapapicture, agad akong bumalik papasok. Ewan ko ba kung bakit ako kinakabahan pag nakikita siya. Nang mahimasmasan ay naghanda na lang ako para sa meeting namin ng manager kong si Mixy Dy mamaya with the executives of the tv network na pagtratrabahoan ko. Pagdating ko sa meeting place ay agad nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa nakita ko.

Lou: Ikaw?

Sino ang nakita ni Lou?

Si Andre kaya ito?

Abangan ang mga susunod na mga mangyayari.