CHAPTER 18

ANDRE'S POV

Elliah and Abi's revealation made a big impact on my career, potential sponsors are backing out, some current sponsors did not renew my contract and some are replacing me with other endorsers. Even Lou suffered because both of our two teleserye's ratings went down so the network had no choice but to end both even if there was a planned extension. If there is one slightly good thing that happened is when Christian withdrawn from the physical injury case that he filed against me. Some people told me that his live in partner Julia was the one to convince him to withdraw the case. Many fans stop supporting me and worst some of them bashed me together with my long time bashers and haters. They say some harsh words against me on social media. I could not take it anymore so I decided to make some actions.

Lou: Ano ang iniisip mo mahal?

Andre: I am just upset with what was going on right now mahal.

Lou: Don't worry mahal, mawawala rin lahat nang isyu at malalagpasan din natin lahat ng ito.

Andre: Until when mahal? Kasi I think I could no longer take it eh.

Lou: What do you mean by that mahal? Are you giving up already?

Andre: Not that I'm giving up mahal. It's just that I think I need to regroup, I need to rebuild myself. Pick up the pieces.

Lou: Pick up the pieces? Hindi ko alam na ganyan pala kalala ang naging epekto sayo nung isyu mahal. Wag kang bibitaw, nandito lang ako sa tabi mo.

Andre: Thank you for always being there mahal, but I think I need to face this battle alone.

Lou: Ano ang ibig mong sabihin?

Andre: Look some part of me is broken while some are not but it already has a crack. I need to rebuild myself and I want myself to be stronger.

Lou: Pero bakit kailangan mong mag-isang gagawin yan? Pwede naman kitang samahan.

Andre: I made this mess all by myself and now i am facing the consequences of the mistakes that I've done in the past. I don't want to drag you down with me. Pinaghirapan mo rin marating yang kung ano ka ngayon. If you continue sticking with me, baka madamay ka sa kamalasan ko.

Lou: Inaalis mo na ba ako sa buhay mo?

Andre: It's not like that. Ayoko lang madamay ka.

Lou: Look damay na ako okay? Di ba pati ako sinisiraan ng dalawang babaeng yan?

Andre: Kaya nga ayokong madagdagan pa ang problem mo. I want you to be happy.

Lou: Are you breaking up with me?

Andre: No. I just need some space, to regroup and rebuild.

Lou: So you're not breaking up with me but you're cooling us off.

Andre: Something like that. But i promise to you that I'll come back for you once I'm all healed. So please wait for me.

Lou: Where are you planning to go.

Andre: I wanna go back to Hawaii, in our home in Hilo. But don't worry I'll keep you updated.

Lou: Well I guess you've already made up your mind.

Andre: Yes but I just hope that you'll understand.

Lou: I do. But please do your promise. Once everything's gonna be okay, come back to me and I promise that I am just here waiting for you.

Andre: Thank you mahal. I will do my promise and when I come back, I'll marry you.

We hugged, we kissed and for the last time, we made love and we made love all night until nothing's left in both of us. We both fall asleep with tears in our eyes but with a smile on our faces.

LOU'S POV

Kahit masakit para sa'kin ang naging desisiyon ni Andre pero kailangan ko yung respetohin. Kailangan kong ibigay ang hinihingi niyang space kasi nakita ko rin ang unti-unti niyang pagbabago. Yung dating masayahin at masiglang Andre at naging matamlay, malungkot at naging mainitin pa ang ulo. Sinabi niya rin sa'kin nab ago siya tumulak papuntang Hawaii sa bahay nila sa Hilo ay magi-guest muna siya sa TWBA para magpaalam pansamantala at magpasalamat dun sa mga fans na patuloy pa ring sumusuporta at hindi nawawalan ng tiwala sa kanya. Nung magsimula na ang TWBA ay nakatutok lang ako sa TV. Gusto ko sanang sumama sa taping pero di ako pinayagan ni Andre. Right after nung taping ay umalis na siya and after a week na ngayon na ipapalabas ang guesting niya.

Tito Boy: Andre, may rebelasyon ka daw? Ano ito?

Andre: Ahhmmm, I wanna tell everyone that I'm taking a break from showbiz.

Tito Boy: Klarohin lang natin, you're only taking a break but you are not quitting showbiz.

Andre: No I'm not, I will just take a break then after everything is settled I'll be back and hopefully may babalikan pa ako.

Tito Boy: Is this something to do with the isyu that your former loveteam who also happens to be your ex-girlfriend, Abi Kassem and your non-showbiz ex-girlfriend Elliah Ungson revealed?

Andre: Yes Tito Boy and I admit most of their revealations are true but some are not and just purely exaggeration.

Tito Boy: What did they exaggerate?

Andre: That I'm just using my exes just for my career. No it isn't. But I must admit that I made them fall for me because I am a natural playboy before but everything change after I meet Lou.

Tito Boy: Speaking of Lou, kumusta kayo?

Andre: Currently we're not together Tito Boy.

Tito Boy: Did you two broke up?

Andre: No Tito Boy, we just have a cool off. I don't want to tie her on a long distance relationship where in I still don't know when I will be back but I also could not let her go completely. I just can't.

Tito Boy: Andre you've mentioned earlier that babalik ka ang hopefully my babalikan ka pa. Are you talking about your career or Lou?

Andre: Actually Tito Boy both but it is more on Lou. I promised to her that when everything is okay I'll come back for her and marry her and she promised to me that she will wait for me. So I am hoping that she will really wait and I trust her with that I am just wishing that she will not lost her faith on us.

Tito Boy: So you're here to say goodbye?

Andre: To say goodbye and to thank all my fans that stayed even with the controversy that I am facing right now. Also to my sponsors who stayed and keeps on trusting me, especially to JAG. Promise that I'll be back to do my obligation as your endorser.

Tito Boy: When are you leaving Andre and where are you heading?

Andre: Right after here I'll be flying to somewhere I could not reveal. I will not also be active on my social media accounts so I'll just surprise you guys when I come back and Tito Boy you'llbe the first one to know.

Tito Boy: Thank you Andre and I'll be looking forward for that.

Andre: Thank you for having me Tito Boy and for giving me a chance to say goodbye and thank you.

Tito Boy: We will see you soon Andre.

Andre: Thank you Tito Boy.

Nung matapos ang TWBA ay napaluha ako. Isang lingo nang umalis si Andre pero may sepanx pa rin ako. Sana bumilis ang takbonang panahon at bumalik na agad si Andre sa piling ko.

Babalik pa kaya si Andre?

Makakapaghintay naman kaya si Lou?

Abangan.....