CHAPTER 5

LOU'S POV

Kararating ko lang mula sa mall. Dumaan muna kasi akong mall after nung meeting dahil may binili lang sandal. Pagdating ko nang condo building ay napansin ko ang pagdating nang isang kotse at pagbukas nang pinto ay nakita ko si Andre kaya bumilis na naman ang tiboknang puso ko kaya binilisan ko ang paglalakad. Ayoko kasing makasabay siya kasi baka malaman niyang magkatabi lang kami ng unit. Kahit humahanga ako sa kagwapohan at kakisigan niyang taglay ay ayoko naman sa pagiging plaboy niya kaya nung unang beses na magkita kami ay agad ko siyang prinangka. Sakto naman na kabubukas lang nung elevator kaya dali-dali akong pumasok at nung makikita ko siyang nagmamadaling humabol ay mabilis kong isinara ang pinto kaya hindi na rin siya nakasakay. Pagalabas ko nang elevator ay naglakad ako ng mabilis pero nakasalubong ko naman ang kapatid niyang si Liana.

Liana: Hi Lou are you okay?

Lou: Yeah it's just that someone whom I think has bad intentions are trying to follow me.

Liana: Really? Well I guess you're safe now because the security is quite tight.

Lou: Yeah you're right but now I wanna sleep because I got stressed out.

Liana: Yeah but you still have to inform the security for them to be aware.

Lou: Yeah I would do that. That thank you Liana. By the way where are you going?

Liana: I'm gonna go to a nearest grocery, I forgot to buy something.

Lou: Isn't it a little bit late?

Liana: There's a 24 hours grocery that I saw just few blocks from here.

Lou: Okay you take care okay.

Liana: I will ate. Thanks.

Nagulat ako nung tinawag niya akong ate pero di kona lang din binigyang pansin.

LIANA'S POV

Just as I enter the elevator, Andre came out of it.

Andre: Liana where are you going?

Liana: I forgot to buy something so I'll just go to the 24 hour grocery store few blocks from here.

Andre: Okay I'll go with you.

Liana: You look dead tire kuya Andre, just rest.

Andre: Okay but bring my car please.

Liana: I won't say no to that.

Andre: Here's the key.

Liana: Thank you kuya Andre. Love you.

Andre: Love you too, be back real quick.

Liana: I will, I have your car.

Andre: Okay take care.

Liana: Thank you. You too.

Andre: I'm safe, I'm home now.

ANDRE'S POV

I really wanted to go with Liana but she's right, I'm too damn tired so I just went straight to my condo unit and slammed my body into my bed.

Days came so fast and today is the media con and contract signing. Today my teleserye with Abi, Tori and Shawntel will be launched and all the cast will also sign our contract. I also heard that aside from our teleserye which will be put on primetime right after FPJ's Ang Probinsyano, another teleserye will also be launched that will be put on Kapamilya Gold right before PBB Otso Gold and the characters of that said teleserye will also sign their contracts including the newest actress that will be launched as the main character of this teleserye. I really got curious with that woman because our tv network has put too much trust on her, imagine give the lead role to a newbie. I also heard that this woman is so damn beautiful so I wanna see her. As the media con started the two teleseryes are also being introduced with its characters. I got shocked to see the newest actress that will lead the other teleserye, it's the woman that I saw from the elevator, I intentionally stand beside her for me to talk to her.

Andre: Hi do you remember me?

Lou: Yeah you're the one from the elevator.

Andre: Yeah you're right. I'm Andre and you're?

Lou: I've already been introduced so I guess you already know my name.

Andre: Yeah but I wanna formally know you.

Lou: Well I don't, sorry.

Andre: But...

Hanie: Bro she's our leading lady, you already had three so would you mind focusing your attention to them.

Andre: Well I just wanna know her, she's new so I was just being friendly.

JC: But it's obvious that she's not interested so step aside bro.

Andre: You 2, do have problem with me?

JC: We just want you to stay away from our leading lady.

Andre: Why are you scared that I might snap her away from you?

Hanie: Why would we be scared?

Andre: It's because you've waited long enough for this break and seeing me talking to your asset is a threat to your fame.

JC: Oh really?

Andre: Yeah really. Look you two started showbiz way earlier than I am but look at us now.

Direk Lauren: Hold it up boys. Wag kayong mag-away dito launching to ng mga teleserye niyo. Dun na lang kayo magfocus.

LOU'S POV

Na-stress ako ng kunti sa mga nangyayari, akala ko magkakagulo na silang tatlo eh. Ang haba naman ng hair ko, pinag-aagawan ako ng tatlong lalaki na pare-parehong pogi at macho.

JC: Okay ka lang Lou?

Lou: Yeah okay lang naman ako.

Hanie: Yabang talaga nung isang yun noh?

Lou: Wag niyo na lang pansinin.

ANDRE'S POV

I got really pissed earlier with those two losers, if direk Lauren wasn't there I could have already punched their faces and kick their asses.

Abi: Anong nangyari dun?

Andre: Nothing I was just trying to introduce myself to the newbie but those to motherfuckers are acting like her bodyguards.

Tori: Why are you trying to introduce yourself to that newbie?

Andre: Nothing. I was just trying to be friendly.

Shawntel: Really huh? Is that really it?

Andre: Yes. But if you won't believe me, I won't force the 3 of you.

Abi: No i believe you Andre.

Andre: Good.

Tori: Me too Andre I believed you,

Shawntel: So am I Andre.

Magbabago pa kaya si Andre?

Magbabago rin kaya ang masamang pagtingin ni Lou sa kanya?

Abangan!!!