18.

"I'm gonna throw up" Mila whispered as she paced the bathroom anxiously. Chris sat with his phone in front of him, watching the time.

"Don't throw up, Mi. It's gonna be fine. Regardless of whether you're pregnant or not, it'll be okay" Chris reassures.

Mi nodded, still pacing the bathroom, "Oh god, what's Sebastian gonna think. He's gonna hate me, that'll be it. We're over" Mila panicked as she stood still, "Oh god, I'm gonna pass out" She whispered as she climbed into the bathtub. Mila pulled her knees up and placed her head in between them as she took steady breaths.

"Mila, stop freaking out. You're gonna be okay" Chris stated as he stood up.

The timer went off on Chris's phone and they both watched each other anxiously. Chris put his hand on top of Mila's comfortingly as she took some deep breaths.

"Hey, babe?!" Sebastian shouted as he walked through the house.

Chris and Mila glanced as each other with wide eyes as they saw Sebastian walking round the corner. Mila jumped out of the bath and Chris ran out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Sebastian stopped in his tracks at Chris's unusual behaviour, raising an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" Sebastian frowned.

"Nothing" Chris answered quickly, "nothing's going on. Everything is fine" he nodded.

As Sebastian was about to talk, he was cut off by Mila shouting.

"Oh shit!" Mila yelped, following my a loud bang.

Chris and Sebastian rushed into the bathroom, seeing Mila had tripped over the toilet and was sat on the floor. Sebastian glanced at Mila, and then glanced at the white stick she had in her hand. At first he was confused, and then he widened his eyes when he realised it was a pregnancy stick.

"Are you-are you? Is it po-positive?" Sebastian breathed shakily.

"If it was would you hate me?" Mila breathed anxiously as she stood up.

Sebastian regained himself and shook his head, "No. Of course I wouldn't" he smiled.

Mila slowly turned the stick around, watching the men's reactions as they saw the 'Pregnant' sign.

"I'm gonna be an uncle!" Chris squealed as he clapped his hand.

Mila ignored Chris as she stood, waiting for a response from Sebastian. After a few seconds of silence, Sebastian smiled at her, rushing over and scooping her up in a hug as he spun her around.

"I'm gonna be a dad" He whispered more so to himself than anyone else.

"I'm gonna throw up" Mila wheezed as Sebastian placed her down gently.

"We've gotta tell everyone!" Chris cheered as he clapped his hands in excitement.

"No!" Mila ushered quickly, "No we don't. I'm probably only a month along. Miscarriage is really common in the first three months. We don't say anything, not yet" she nodded anxiously.

"Can we at-least tell the group chat?" Sebastian questioned as he gently played with her hair.