27

SEBASTIAN STAN AND MILA WILLIAMS PREGNANT?
E!news

We too, are currently freaking out over the fact that Mila Williams may be pregnant with Sebastian Stan's child.

Early last week, Mila posted a photo of herself and her fellow-model-friends, from quite a while back, with the caption, 'missing you girlsssss, when will u idiots come visit me'

The photo Williams posted on her Instagram. Gorgeous, right?

Well, it wasn't long after Mila posted the photo that her fellow friends and cast of the MCU, started posted comments. Most of them admiring her beauty. But, Spider-Man's Tom Holland posted a comment that caught everyone's eyes. 'You won't be able to drink that champagne for a looonggg time'.

And we too, are wondering just what he means? Is Mila pregnant?

Although, if Mila is pregnant, we should be slightly concerned as only the beginning of this week was Mila rushed to hospital in an ambulance with her lover, Sebastian Stan following closely behind her. Mila looked slightly worse for wear and it appears her fellow friends, including best friend; Chris Evans paid her a visit or two. It seems Mila was in hospital for quite a few days too, so we hope all is well.

Sending our love here.