(MG-OS) DESTINED COUPLE (RE-POST) LAST PART/EPILOGUE-I

LAST PART/ EPILOGUE-I

After 2 yrs.

Geet was getting ready for her engagement ... at the same time her younger sis , Raji was emptying her Di's wardrobe as Geet was to get married after a week from her engagement day, so Raji thought to help her to get out from her home and their shared bedroom..

Geet just let her sis do what she wanted .. Raji was showing ignorance while doing her job but Geet knew, inside Raji was sad as her Di was just a week's guest over here..

Raji was checking Geet's handbags when she saw 1 paper dropping from Geet's unzipped bag , and that paper fell in front of Geet's feet...

Raji (took that ):- Di, what's this ?? (After saying that , she started to read out loud, and with her each word Geet's eyes widened in shock.. Immediately Geet snatched that paper and put that in her small purse, that she was to carry with her along, as that was the matching clutch with the lehnga she was wearing ...for she knew Raji too well, she would dig Geet's almirah to get that and read that full , that Geet surely didn't want NOW)

Raji:- Di, what's that ??? what are you hiding ???

Geet(sternly):- Raji , is that necessary to dig your nails in everything of mine ??

Geet knew her sis was too nosy in other's matters .. so she scolded her .. Raji got her di's stern voice and changed the topic..

Raji:- ok baba.. sorry hmm ???(Geet nodded) but tell me something Di??

Geet:- what ???

Raji:- How are you going to get engaged with the person, whose pic you haven't looked for once even??? And asked mom and dad to carry on with the marriage preps ?? How can you Di ??

Geet(sighed and clutched her mini purse in which she had dropped that paper, ST):- How I wished and tried to call that stranger .. but at the first digit itself my hands stopped, thinking whatever I will be doing that will be behind My parents back ..sort of betraying them..their trust on me and so I never called Him..but he was ,and is always in my prayers ,that he may get what he desires for ..

Geet came out from her thoughts when Raji shook her shoulders .. smiling Geet turned to Raji..

Geet:- I trust , mama and papa's choice, they would have chosen best for me..

Smiling once again she left to go down for ceremony where her would be fiance was waiting patiently for her ..

He admired his would be fiancee , and soon to be his life partner.. He smiled looking at her and his friends teased him as soon as they saw the girl ..

They exchanged the rings but not even for once, Geet looked at the guy with whom she was getting engaged .. though ,she was tempted to have a glance over his face, as she noticed he was having good physique, long fingers .. and fair complexion of his hands told her that he must be handsome as well.. but she refrained herself to look at him..

Both were pulled on the dance floor and once again Geet forced herself to not to look at him and look down .. whereas her fiance forwarded his hand..

Man:- May I have the pleasure of dancing with my fiancee ??(Geet smiled a bit and nodded .. then put her palm in his hand while He drew her closer to himself and asked ) won't you still look at me, Geet ??

Sighing , reluctantly she traveled her gaze on his chest then to his face and got the shock of her life ..

Geet(whispered ):- Maan??

Maan smiled as her look told him that she hadn't seen his pic which her parents asked for...Her shocked expression said all...

Maan:- chalo at least you remember , my name ...

Geet looked away but couldn't stop herself from asking ...

Geet:- How come you are here???

Maan:- well, am now your fiance .. and we are going to get married in a week .. and abt how am here.. Hmm.. (came close to her ear and whispered ) was stalking you .. as you didn't call me .. I waited for that , for a month .. but then I couldn't have stopped myself and came to follow you in your college and then to your home..And finally ,after completing My studies ..joined business and asked my parents to send the proposal to your family ,for you.. simple ..Isn't it ??? but the thing that hurt me is , you never called me .. How stupid I was, you might have thrown away the letter which I gave you .. Am sorry , if I went over that day.. (Maan finished his say and looked at her for a response)

Geet felt low,looking down and was abt to say something when Raji jumped in , in their convo..

Raji:- Not at all Jijaji.. In fact she had the letter in the drawer all these yrs safely .. which is now in her that pouch clutch in her wrist .. (she pointed) ... see see, she is now hiding that ..the interference angered Geet ..

Geet(scolded her):- Raji stop it ..

Raji(playfully):- sorry Di..was helping Jijaji... (and winking at Maan, Raji left them alone once again)

Maan(looked at her face in amusement .. she was trying not to look at him):- Really ???you still have that letter with you???

Geet shied in embarrassment and nodded ..

Maan:- Then why you never called me ..

Geet(looked at him for few secs and then looked away):- coz I didn't want to break my parents trust on me by doing anything , which was against their values , and ...

Maan placed his palm over her lips and she was stopped abruptly.. she saw Maan was looking at her lovingly with a smile ..

Maan:- I somewhere knew you would do the same... thinking of me as an Stranger... Am very lucky to have a girl like you as a life partner ..(to which Geet shied and hugged him)

Both were lost in the hug when someone's coughing brought them out from the hug .. embarrassed Maan made some distance between them .. and saw Shikha there, looking at them while Adi and rest of the group looked at them with a teasing smile..

Shikha:- Hi... am shikha.. congratz...

Geet (smiled ):- Thank you.. I think you are his best friend..

Shikha:- yeah.. wo.. I wanted to say sorry also.. wo.. whatever I did in that auditorium.. I mean damaging your paintings that day..

Geet just hugged her not letting shikha finish and then whispered..

Geet:- Its long lost past, how come you still remember.... Anyways, thank you for doing so, I got him today coz of that ..(that made shikha to smile and Maan smirked .. as he heard what Geet said)

Maan hugged both the girls ..

Maan:- yeah shikha, thanks for doing that .. Maybe we were destined to be a couple then only ..

Thank you so much for liking this story of mine ...Have replied to all, do check if you wish to....

Leave your views for this part too...

Much love Rose