🏋🏻Chapter.23🏋🏻

So I joined Cesaro at the gym and we are getting a long hell of a lot better than what we used to, things are getting a lot better between us and we have tried to ignore stupidity and it works.
People's rumours and what they are trying to do had failed including Alaska who has had a lot to do with trying to split us up and Cesaro actually told me last night that I am the one for him and that he loves me and yes this did come to a shock for me.
However I feel the same way and I almost lost him because of how gullible I was and that's not gonna happen ever ever again, I even promised him this before we got back together.
Since I promised him this I have never let him down and both of us have never been anymore motivated than what we are now to make this work out for us after all.
I'm happy we got back on the same page and I'm so proud of how hard my man has worked to get where he is now and I'm still aiming to do the same and one day I think I just might reach up to his standards.
Sometimes I felt so useless as a Girlfriend but I realised that this is gonna take sometime and although I have been on Australia's Independant Wrestling scene.
Cesaro still has more experience than me and I do have a lot to learn despite being trained by Lance Storm.
My Man and My Sister are my inspiration and I am to get better, I have more experience than some of the girls in the company, some of these girls sleep their way to the top and they know they do but I did not use Cesaro, he wants me to get better and I do too.
I have been accused of sleeping with Cesaro but we are not that far ahead into our relationship and we are not planning to do that at the moment, but right now training for the important matches of our lives matters to us, we are chasing the dream.