baby pt 2

You woke up in the middle of that night with a sicky feeling in your stomach but you went downstairs to get a drink where you saw Sam, you haven't really spoken to him since you explored the hospital because you've been busy with Colby.

"Hey y/n" he said in a dull voice, think he might of been drunk.

"Hiya Sam, are you feeling ok? you don't sound good".

It was dark where you were both sitting only your phone flashlights lit up the room, you think that added to the mood a little bit.

"Y/N do you love Colby?"

"Yeah of course I do Sam, why you asking?" I said concerned

"Because I've noticed something about you that you might not of thought of yet and I think Colby has noticed" He said smiling

"Sammmm.... what's happened?". I was getting a bit worried now

"I think you should wait until the morning Y/N". Sam then got up and went upstairs while singing a lullaby

The next morning

You woke up at 11:02 am and Colby was fast asleep next to you. You got up to go to the bathroom and you were sick in the toilet, you then remember what Sam said last night.... you can't be pregnant you just can't be... how has this happened?!!!

You hear Colby get up out of the bed and he comes into the bathroom to you sitting on the floor hugging the toilet.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

"Uhhh Colby... uhh.. I don't know how I'm going to explain this to you but I think I might be pregnant". You were so worried about what he might say so you just looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Baby, its ok I kinda had a thought you might be but I didn't know for sure. We can do this, ill make it work for the both of us". Colby was so reassuring about the whole situation it made me feel like I wanted to be a mom.

"Colby, I need to get a pregnancy test to actually make sure im actually pregnant".