Exploring

Hey this is my first write so I hope you enjoy

You and Colby have been friends for around 5-6 years and ever since you've met him you have had a massive crush on him. Sometimes it's obvious but sometimes you try and hide it the best you can,especially when you're with him and Sam.

Sam was the only one who knew you loved Colby and Sam has wanted to get you both together for a very long time.
Today was the day to record an exploring video, they're going to go and explore an abandoned hospital in the middle of LA and Sam had asked you to come along for Colby's sake, so you said yes.

"Hey Y/N! Are you nearly ready we've been waiting for 15 minuets now" Colby shouted, a slight angry hint to his voice but a clingy sense that he wants to see you, you found that so hot and you shouted back with no thought whatsoever "YES DAD!!"

You were in the car, Sam was driving and you and Colby were in the back. You could feel the tension between the both of you. You looked at him in his dark blue, luscious eyes until a ray of sun came between you. You had a sudden thought that Sam might of told him that you love him and that made it worse but you coped with it.

You finally arrived at the hospital and Colby was behind you. Sam caught him looking at your behind and you quickly turn to find him staring at your eyes and smiling. You both laughed it off and thought nothing of it until it kept happening.

The building had not been touched and it still had everything in it just like it was evacuated yesterday. It was frozen in time...
You all explored the building until you were exhausted so you all sat down in a nice room with a few sofas in. It might of been the living room or something . You bought some lunch with you so you started eating. You kept catching Colby staring at you but this time it wasn't annoying, you enjoyed it so much that you could feel yourself getting wet, he noticed and looked you up and down. We were all sitting on separate chairs until Sam said "guys I'm going to go explore more, I think we missed a part but I'll call you if anything happens".
We say bye and he goes.

You and Colby were alone, you wanting to so desperately kiss him...
"Hey Y/N, um can I come sit next to you?" Colby asked with a kind of baby voice but it was deep, it turned you on more.
"Yeah sure Colby". You continued eating the sandwich Colby made for you the night before.

"Sam told me something this morning while you were getting ready. It made me happy, would you like to tell me yourself cutie?" He said to you with a calm,deep voice and you finally gave into him.

You got onto his lap and kissed him passionately, him being in shock he pulled away and said something muffled but then kissed you hard and you sank into his kiss like your lips were made to kiss each other's. His hands were running up and down your body, you could feel him getting harder as he looks into your eyes. You feel him grinding on you and you let out a little moan and he suddenly starts to breathe heavier which really turned you on. You can feel Colby start to kiss your neck leaving marks on you to show that you're now his, you moan more which made him get on top of you. He takes off his shirt and he takes off yours in the most delicate yet rough way ever and you could feel yourself seeping  through your jeans. "Baby girl. You're so beautiful. Do daddy a favour and let me cum in you" Colby softly said with his deep but sexy voice. "Yes daddy of course" you mutter as you kiss down his body and leave marks just above his dick.
You can see his eyes he wants to fuck you so bad. So you undo his belt and slowly take of his jeans to tease him.
You get up and take your bra off and throw it across the room and you see Colby staring in awe at your body. You have shorts on that just cover your ass so you tease him some more and move them down your legs ever so slowly, almost making him cum, you bend over just as they reach your knees " baby girl, come here now. That's an order" he said slowly in his deep voice. You obeyed his order and went over to the couch you were both sitting on.

Colby lies you down, he spreads your legs so he could get to your now very wet area. He uses his thumb to rub in circles on your clit and you moan, you can see his dick twitching." Baby girl let daddy in please, I'll be gentle" he said to me. I knew that was a lie so I let him in, he pumped two fingers into you harder and harder until You came more and he entered you with his huge length. It felt so good.
You started to moan more and more and so did he. He's fucking you harder and harder and he makes you scream with pleasure.
He grabs your hair and pulls it as he is behind you
"Princess I want you to scream my name!"
"DADDY YES"
You moan his name and he fucks you harder making him moan so loud Sam could probably hear him.
He pulls out and asks you to finish him off so you do. You go on your knees and started moving your hand up and down on his length and you put what you can inside your mouth and start sucking.
He starts moaning again and he cums in your mouth, you feel his warm juices go down your throat.
" Y/N I love you!!!" Colby screams as he cums

Half an hour has now passed and Sam is back.
"Jeez guys what what you been up to it smells like love in here wooooh" he exclaimed

You finished off at the hospital and you walk back to the car. Bus just as you're going down the stairs Colby pulls you aside.
" Y/N, did Sam know you've loved me all this time?"
"Yeah Colby, I've been wanting to tell you but I've just been so scared that you wouldn't feel the same way or it would ruin our friendship, but yeah I do love you"
Colby pushed you up against the wall that was supporting the stairs and kissed you one more time before you go down to the car.

"Well you guys certainly have done a lot of exploring today then" Sam said smirking.
"Oh shh Sam haha" I say and we arrive home to the trap house.

The guys are making homemade pizza so you can't say no to that as it's one of your favourite foods.

Colby takes you up to his room and says very sexy
"I hope you're ready for round 2 tomorrow Baby girl" he kisses me and winks.

That's that guys I hope you enjoyed. I will be doing more parts to this story so send me your ideas on what I should do

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️