Baby

It's the next day and you wake up with your head banging, and your eyes hurt and you wanna throw up.
Shit, did we get drunk last night or what? You asked yourself. You went to the mirror in Colby's bathroom and brushed your hair and put it up in a pony tail, but then you felt sick and bent over the sink with your elbows on the edges of it... You then feel Colby up against you kissing your neck, he whispers " good morning baby girl". You then turn around and kiss his lips, god they're so soft and gentle 😩 you could kiss them for eternity.

"You ok baby? What's wrong?" Colby said in the softest voice.
" I'm ok Colby I just have a bad headache and I wanna cuddle".
Colby accepts you don't feel well and he disappears for about an hour but you fall asleep....

Colby: "Hey Jake! Where are you?"

Jake: "Yoooo brother what's up?"

Colby: " Y/N isn't feeling too good I was wondering if you could help me cook something for her?"

Jake:"whoah yeah sure, thing is I only know how to cook noodles and grilled cheese, but we could get Aaron to help us"

Colby and Jake: "AAROOOOOONNNNN!!! YOU HERE BRO?"

Aaron: "YEAH FAM ILL COME DOWN"

Colby: "y/n isn't feeling too good so I wanted to cook her a meal for her lunch instead of tender greens and Taco Bell ya know I wanna do something special for her, uh maybe let's do her favourite...

All 3: "Homemade pizza!!"

All 3 boys head out in Colby's car to the grocery store to fetch what they need to cook your lunch but Colby gets distracted by a onesie and a pillow he thinks you might like. The pillow reads ' I love you' on the front and on the back it says ' forever' so Colby decides to get that for you. The onesie is a stitch one and he knows you love stitch so he gets you that and a get well card.
He then goes to join the other 2 who are looking for flour because you need flour to make dough.
Colby, Aaron and Jake get everything they need including treats for you to eat with Colby while watching Netflix.

*BANG*
You get woken up by the door slamming. You couldn't quite tell what it was so you went back to sleep.

Colby: " So how do we do this then cause I can get up a recipe?"

Aaron: " You just need to mix all of it together"

Colby:" Like this?"

Aaron:" Yes like that"

Colby then finished cooking your pizza and headed upstairs to find you sleeping, so he took the time that he had to pick some roses and prepare your pizza ( like cut it up and shit) he shuts the curtains and dims the lights so that it's dark in the room, he reaches over you to get the remote for the TV and turns on the Xbox/PS4/ PC to put on Netflix. He knew you loved British comedies so he put one on ready for you to be awake.

Colby lies down next to you and starts kissing you until you wake up.

"Hey, baby? You awake beautiful?" He said in a soft but tired voice. He knew you loved it.
"Yeah Colby I missed you baby"
"I missed you too"

You wake up properly to find that the room had been tidied, it's got roses all over the bed including pizza
"Colby.... is that pizza for us?"
"Yes baby it is, me Aaron and Jake went out earlier to get ingredients for it and I kinda got distracted".

You look over at the end of the bed, you could see a love heart pillow and a onesie, you look at Colby and he smiles.

"Baby go try it on, I bet you'll look so fucking cute"

So you go and put the onesie on.
You slide down your leggings just below your ass and give it a wiggle for him, and then you slowly take them off, along with your t-shirt and bra.
Colby looked at you like you were the only thing that mattered to him and you did. He had a slight boner at the sight of what you were doing to him.
You then put on your onesie and sat back next to Colby who is now feeling teased and horny.

"Baby look what you did to me, you look so fucking cute though I could eat you"

You guys ate your pizza that Colby and the boys made you and it was so good. It had pepperoni on it , it was so good. You watched Bad Education while you were eating it and it made you laugh hysterically.

You then felt really tired but you wanted to do things with Colby and you think he felt the same too cause the way he kept looking at you... biting his lip, grabbing his dick straight after, keeps playing with his hair cause he's worried it's not good enough. He looks at you and he smirks and looks you up and down and bites his lip.

"Baby, I love you so much. Look what you do to me"
" I love you too, Colby"

He leans over and kisses your lips, soft but also hard like he wanted more. Things got pretty heated really quick and you guys loved it.

Colby started kissing your neck,leaving hickeys to make his mark, he started pulling you closer.. you were on his lap now looking down at his beauty. You could feel him breathing on your neck as he leaves marks all over it. He was really into it.
He showed you that he wants you. You're his, he's made his mark so dare any other boy touch you.
He starts bouncing you up and down playfully on his lap until you could feel something long and hard poking your inner thigh but you still play along because you know he loves it. You tease him by riding on him and that makes him moan and put his head back to the pillow.

Colby wants you.
He puts his hands all over you and starts to unzip your onesie. You were naked underneath except from your underwear. And he looked at you and desires you, he takes your underwear off as you take his shirt off and feel all down his stomach down to his skinny jeans, where his bulge was so much more visible.
You take his jeans off and his pants to show a massive bulge coming straight through his pants.

Your hands run across his dick and it makes him lean back even more.
It's time.

He turns you over and climbs on top of you kissing all the way down to your vagina and he starts to put his wet tongue on it and starts licking. He can't contain himself and does it harder to every moan you let out. He moans himself which makes things so much more better.
He starts jacking off to your moans.
"Baby, let me in".

He thrusts himself into you and goes in hard and harder. He makes the bed rock with his movement as each thrust he goes into you deeper and deeper and you scream his name which makes him go faster and harder.
He stops and makes you get on top of him. He slides into you and you moan as you ride him making him moan. He has to hold on to one of the bed posts to keep it in.
He puts his hands all over your body

"AHHH baby imma cum!"
"Baby, baby, babyyyyyy"

He cums straight into you and you feel it and you cum too from the pleasure of it all.

He cleans you up by giving you one last lick 👅, and then he stops and lies down next to you holding his hand out for you.

"HEY COLBY. YOU SURE SHES ILL? HAHA"
You heard Jake shout from the other room.

"Shit Colby he heard us"
"It's ok baby" he said in a reassuring voice.

"You should be ill more often if it's gonna get like this baby, that was so good"

He then falls asleep shortly after he said that.

Thankyou guys for reading. I'm sorry it's so long. It's just an idea that came to me. I hope you liked it