Episode 1: Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't the characters, they belong to Rick Riordan. I don't own the plot, it belongs to MBC. I just joined them for fun.

Writing Styles:

- Normal description.

- "Normal conversation."

- Important event / place.

- "Reporters from TV."

- Thoughts.

- 'Screams from extras.'

- "Information from the event."

~oOo~

Episode 1: Prologue

What if I told you that there's a parallel world living inside your own?

One you have no idea it's there?

Of course, you don't believe me... In that case, I'll show you...

Athens, Greece / New York, United States - 2004

"Shall we take a look at different events of the 2004 Athens Olympics?"

Houses, streets and different workplaces were hearing these words right now. People didn't want to lose the moment when one of their own could be holding a gold medal. The moment of pride was about to come, though, as presenters focused on just one person.

"There is some very welcome news from the shooting team. Right now at the shooting venue, the 50-meter range finals are being held for men. Our American athlete Nico di Angelo is showing unexpected growth."

"Yes. He is very young, yet is showing us great skills."

"He is only in his junior year in high school, yet he is overcoming a great thing in the Olympics. I think we can look forward to something surprising."

"Yes, we should cheer him on."

"Yes, as we look forward to a surprise gold medal, we will turn the screen over to the shooting center."

All eyes of the nation were now on the shooting range, paying attention to just one young man, ignoring the words of the journalist that were explaining it for everyone at home.

"Yes, this is the Markópoulo Olympic Shooting Centre. The men's 50-meter pistol event finals have already begun. American athlete Nico di Angelo is aiming for the gold medal. Coming in at 5th place from the preliminaries, currently, after shooting his 7th shot, Athlete Nico di Angelo is leading at first."

"Nico di Angelo, Line 3. 10.6"

All eyes were now on the young yet-of-age Nico di Angelo. Although wearing his uniform paid him no favors, his young face was showing how relaxed he was. He could even be considered a rebellious man in terms of rules, not only for being young in a group of older competitors, nor because of his hair falling slightly over his protection glass, but by the way he would stare at his competitors with a smirk in place. Girls around the world would be swooning for his beauty, and that smirk, no doubt.

"Ukraine, Ivan Asimov, Line 4. 9.9"

Unlike Nico, his Ukraine counterpart, Ivan Asimov, showed the seriousness and respect his competitors and the sport deserved. He looked focused and proud of using the colors of his country. In fact, all the rest of the competitors were looking the same way.