Episode 6: Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't the characters, they belong to Rick Riordan. I don't own the plot, it belongs to MBC. I just joined them for fun.

~oOo~

Episode 6: Part 2

The next morning, Will was back in his childhood home with Kayla, listening to the detectives that were in front of his father's attack. They even had put security tape around the entrance of the home.

"There are about ten CCTVs around the house but there's nothing on it. Not even a single one." The detective explained to them, pointing at the cameras. "If he went in from somewhere, he should've been caught on the camera but there is nothing. We haven't found the gun yet, either. Also, this is really strange, but... the bullet that was taken out during the surgery disappeared." Will opened his eyes in surprise. The bullet was missing? How...? "By the look of it, someone must've smuggled it out... Is there anyone that you are suspicious about at the hospital?" The detective finished, looking at him.

"Not sure." Will admitted, not really sure that there was a colleague from the hospital.

"The case is a little strange." The detective sighed and nodded at him. "Well, since your father is awake now. It will be revealed soon. Since he is the most definite witness." The detective excused himself to take a call and both Will and Kayla shared a look that definitely said all.

They had to talk to Apollo.

~oOo~

As soon as his mother had told him his father was awake, Will headed to the hospital, Kayla in tow.

"Dad, can you hear me?" Will saw Apollo open his eyes slowly upon hearing his son. "There are things that you need to know." Apollo kept staring at his son while he talked. "Nico di Angelo..."

"Nico di Angelo committed suicide, Master." Kayla interceded for Will, who couldn't even finish the sentence. "The scene where he jumped from the Henry Hudson Bridge after he shot you, was uploaded exactly in the comic. All of the conversations and everything." She continued, trying to be respectful about what was coming next. "The editorial department has already seen it so they will probably tell the police soon. So we have to match our words and cover this case. If we can't explain the content of the comic, it will become more complicated. So I discussed with Big Bro."

The look that Will had on his face said that he would not take arguments about it.

Apollo had no other option but to listen.

~oOo~

"The shooting on Cartoonist Apollo Solace, that occurred on the 3rd, was revealed to be a suicide attempt by the police. Mr. Solace having now only the last chapter to write of the series he had been working on for the past seven years was known to be suffering from extreme stress and depression. Even on the day of the incident, in a completely drunken state, he was unable to decide on the ending. Deliberated then seems to have made an extreme decision. This afternoon, Cartoonist Solace's popular manhwa, 'W''s ending was revealed; earning the center of attention. Despite people's expectations. It completely swerved off of them. The readers were not only shocked but angry. The protagonist of the work, Nico di Angelo, went to find the cartoonist who drew him committing murder. Fell into the Hudson River, meeting death. As that was the end, countless phone calls and comments of objection flooded the portal site's offices for awhile their operation was completely frozen. Readers who couldn't bear to hide their disappointment decided to enact a petition to save Nico di Angelo pressuring the author to change the ending."

~oOo~

One month later...

"I heard that the Master already got discharged." Will heard as his father's former Manager, Hermes talked. Two months had passed from the shooting incident and Apollo hadn't touched another pencil since then. Will respected his decision with a mix of sadness. He even was ordered to pack everything from the manhwa into boxes and the house seemed more empty. But apparently not everyone was on the same page.