Episode 11: Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't the characters, they belong to Rick Riordan. I don't own the plot, it belongs to MBC. I just joined them for fun.

~oOo~

Episode 11: Part 2

After a while, Will arrived at the hotel.

Immediately, he rushed to the second floor and directly to where room 213 was supposed to be. Of course, the wall he had created was still there so he started to bang against it, thinking that Nico was still there.

"Are you there?" He talked to the wall. Luckily, no one was passing by. "Answer me! Are you there?" He pressed a little bit but still got no answer. He feared that the rumors and theories about what happened to him were wrong. He had to check one last thing, as erasing a door wasn't the only thing he had done. He rushed to the parking lot and saw that the getaway car was also missing. Will feared the worst but now he needed answers.

And there was only one person in this manhwa world that could help him now.

~oOo~

Percy Jackson was having a very bitter last day at work.

A month had passed since the incident in the hospital between his cousin Nico and his father Poseidon. His mother Sally had broken down in his funeral but had confessed in private that she didn't want to believe that a boy like Nico could have done something like this. Percy didn't want to believe it either, after all, Nico was his cousin.

But Sally admitted she couldn't shake the image of seeing Nico with a gun in the same room as Poseidon.

Seemed possible for Nico to be framed but how do you get framed when you're not carrying a weapon when you get in but you're carrying one getting out? Percy couldn't answer that question yet.

But for now, he was dealing with a ranting and bitter Reyna.

"He either died from the gunshot or didn't have the courage to come out and threw himself in a reservoir somewhere." Percy was still keeping quiet upon Reyna's conclusion. "It's either of those two. Aren't I right? If he just died, he's really evil. How can he just do that without saying anything?"

"Cousin." Frank interrupted them, saving Percy from Reyna. Frank's face said it was important, so they went apart to discuss whatever he wanted to say. "Someone is here."

"Who?"

"Will Solace." Percy's face said he couldn't believe it either. "I saw his face too. It's really him. He is asking to meet you."

"Where is he?" Percy wondered.

"On the hallway, outside the doors." Percy went to meet the man that had run away with Nico and what he saw was quite surprising. He was on the floor, curled up and with his sight unfocused. He didn't even notice when Percy closed the doors loudly.

"Mr. Solace?" He called his attention and Will immediately got up.

"Yes."

"You're Will Solace, right? The one who was in the car CEO di Angelo ran away in." Percy wanted to know.

"Yes." He agreed, nodding.

"The police were looking for you. Why did you come now?" Percy was curious as to why he was there and not in the police station. Or anywhere else, honestly.

"I had a situation." He replied though his face was empty.

"But why did you come, asking for me?" That's the million-dollar question...