Episode 7: Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't the characters, they belong to Rick Riordan. I don't own the plot, it belongs to MBC. I just joined them for fun.

~oOo~

Episode 7: Part 2

Just like he had promised the officer, Nico was early in the police station the next morning.

Indeed so early, that surprised everyone, even Detective Yang who was in charge of interrogating Will.

"Oh! You're here, sir?" The detective greeted him, dragging along Will who was more surprised to see him there. Nico wasn't alone however, Percy and a member of his legal team were also there. "I heard that you are personally coming, so I decided here as the meeting spot. This place is very refreshing, you know."

"I'm sorry for continuing to break the regulations." Nico apologized to Detective Yang who waved it off as if it was nothing.

"What are you saying?" He argued, almost laughing. "Sir, you are the same as one of the Senior Police Advisors. Would you like a cup of coffee?" He offered him.

"I'm fine." Nico declined the polite offer, serious.

"Then, I turned off the recording. Feel free to talk comfortably." Detective Yang informed him before guiding both Percy and the lawyer that had come along. As soon as they were moving, Nico took a seat.

So far, he hadn't even looked at Will, who took a seat in front of him.

"You came early." Will noticed, getting a bit excited as Nico noticed. "You found a way for me to get out? Already? I heard it's not easy to get an escaped prisoner out. As expected, since you are a capable man." He praised him, but Nico was not in the mood for what he considered mental games.

"What are you to me?" That question seemed to unbalanced Will who immediately turned serious and confused. "Who are you to keep interfering with my life as you wish? With what right?" By now, it was obvious why Nico had come to Will. And he was as surprised as his face showed. "I think I get how you saved me, without bothering to hearing it directly. You must have drawn the panels, with your own hands. I don't know the reason, but well I'm not even curious if it was possible because you are the daughter of that cartoonist. But, you drew me and saved me. Do you think those actions are within your right? Why did you continue on my death that I chose? What are you? Are you the creator of all things? When I struggled to live with all my strength, you tried to kill me. Now that I tried to die, you saved me. Is this a game? Is that thrilling and fun to you people?"

"H- How can you speak like that? You think me by chance-" Will was so shocked hearing Nico's rant, his eyes were filling with tears, and Nico could tell he was not expecting this.

"You must have thought that I would be just happy and thankful if you saved me." Nico kept talking to him, his face's expressions changing slightly from impasse to anger. "A sequel. You said a sequel, right? You said that sweet romance is your preference. So you want to play with me? As expected, when you are bored and free from time to time, you can come here and enjoy then go back to the real world. That's all it is for you. Did you save me to play a romance game with me? Do I look like a toy to you?"

"How- How can you-" Will was at a loss of words. "Is that how you understand it?" He wanted to know, his words a little chocked up. Nico limited to nod to him.

"How can I live from now on? Do you know where I am coming from?" Nico continued to talk. "You have a father and a mother. I don't have any. Before, they were deceased, but now, they weren't there from the beginning. I am an orphan from the beginning, and I was born alone. On the tip of an alcoholic's stylus pen. Why... have I been sad all this time, and what was I longing for? Don't overdo it. You must be proud of yourself that you managed to do something, but that's not true at all. You did an utterly useless thing. Who will be thankful? Who will want to live this kind of life again that you would create a sequel?"