Brittany slew meets solangelo

Hello.. losers, my name is Brittany Slew, don't forget it. I'm the most popular and fabulous girl in Half-Blood High. To describe my beauty a little, I have luscious platinum blonde hair and perfect sea green eyes. I'm essential a goddess at this school, and everyone warships me like I'm one.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I have the biggest crush on the new boy in school, Will Solace. He's the only acceptable boy for me with his golden blonde hair and his perfect tan, even though I can tell it's fake. He has the most beautiful blue eye I've every seen and I could stare into them all day, for eternity. I'd say he's almost prettier then I am, that a bit of a stretch though.

Anyways, today I plan to make Will my official boyfriend, with an instagram status and everything!
I'm so excited!

I quickly picked out the cutest outfit I could manage without the bitchy old teachers trying to dress code me, so a pink crop top with fluffy sleeves and a black mini skirt with my favorite wedges.
I did my makeup and hair making sure I looked unbelievably hot before I headed out to my pink jeep.
———————————————————————————
I strutted into the school with my two best friends at my side, Gretchen and Karen. Everyone was staring at us. I mean, who wouldn't? I made my way towards my locker waving and winking at some of the boys I passed, giving some of the girl death stares as they hid there ugly faces. Karen and Gretchen waved goodbye to me as they went to their separate lockers, giving me alone time with Will Solace. I leaned against the locker as seductively as I could, putting my leg up and giving him my award winning smile...You know what he did? He ignored me! Just giving me a side glance before turning back to his stupid dumb books! Ugh.

I guess I have to try a more direct route.
"Hey, Will you wanna come over to my house tonight?" I asked winking at him.

He slowly closed his locker before letting out a loud sigh, his eyelids folding in a look of boredom.

"Brittany, we've been over this a million times," he began to raise his voice, " I don't like you and I'm in a serious committed relationship."
Will started to walk away from me but I grabbed his wrist before dropping my hand to his, interlocking his fingers with mine.

"You can just dump her? I'm way better anyways." Which was the truth I'm way better then any bitch he could be dating.

He rolled his eyes pulling our hands apart. He rolled his eyes at Me? Me! No one does that to me!
"No, and that's my final answer leave my the fuck alone Brittany," he said my name with such disdain. Hmph.
"Fine," I said quickly, " I did want you anyway!"
I ran off to my first period class my heals makes a loud clattering noise as they hit the school tiles.

———————————————————————————

UHHH school is so boring! It was finally the end of my last period class and I'm exhausted! Maybe I'll get one of the nerds to do my homework for me later.

Whatever.. I had finally thought up my master plan to make will fall for me! It was simple but sure to work.. I'm so smart. I'm just gonna continue to flirt with him until he falls for me, I can tell what he said earlier was a lie, he's just playing hard to get. Then we're gonna have 20 adorable kids and a hamster named Mr. Kibbles... But I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself.

I walked down the crowded hallways to the main entrance. Students... peasants were littered around getting into people cares or stopping to talk, Gross.. I began to look around searching for Will, I finally found him sitting at the bottom of the schools concrete steps. He looked like he was waiting for someone..It was probably me. I started walking towards him when a sleek black lambo pulled up to the side of the school. It was probably so kids sugar daddy or something, everyone had one now.

I continued towards Will until I stopped again. Someone had gotten out of the car, it looked like a kid? He had pitch black hair and his eyes were being covered by shades, he looked pale.. like some emo kid that listened to My Chemical Romance religiously.. ew.

The boy began to approach Will, and they began to chat, maybe there  friends or something?

The kid smiled before Will leaned down and kissed him.

He was kissing Will.. My Will.

I stomping towards him my ears burned and my hair felt like it was on fire.
I yelled, "Hey Goth nerd, Wills my boyfriend get your creepy hands off of him!"

The crowd of people began to gather around us.. most likely because my loud outburst but I could don't care they'd still warship me.

The boy slowly pulled his sunglasses down with his thin fingers looked me up and down as if judging me. No one judges me.
The he spoke, he had an accent it wasn't very prominent but I think it was an Italian accent.

"Last time I checked he was my boyfriend."

The boy grabbed Will hand interlocking there fingers  as they walked back to his lambo. I looked at will for someone help but he just shrugged as if he didn't care what I thought. The boy slowly smirked as he got into the care and raised his hand flipping me off. They pulled off and everyone just stared at me. This Ugh.. this is so Imbarrassing.
That's how I met solangelo.