Nico's Phone

Will walked into the hades cabin " Nico are you hear?" Called Will by rhere was no response he glanced down and saw Nico's phone " I wonder what he has in here," thought will as he opened Nico's phone becasu she knew it didn't have a passwors.Will immediately went it contacts and saw the first contact that said "Just dad," then he looked at the second contact and it read " crazy stepmom," after the second he looked at the third contact which was " My sunny boy," which will smiled at, he kept looking at the contacts and he found "little sister, my strange brother in law,still not my type,(who he could only assume was Percy)Bff,and son of Jupiter," but just as will was going to put Nico phone back he heard " Will what are you doing with my phone?" And that when Will realized he f*cked Up!

The end.

P.s Hope you're having a good day.😊

Pp.s Have you ever thought about the quote beauty is pain because  I have and for some reason I really hate the quote but I think that because it symbolizes to me that women have to go throw physically ( braids and stuff) and mental pain to look pretty for who I could only assume are men.So yeah anyway sorry if I'm digging to deep into this. Bye, and have a good day.