chapter 3: the new Batman

BATMAN

A night on the rooftops of Gotham, a sight many do not see. The life of a vigilante, not one many choose to live. My name is Tony Jacobson, I am Gotham's newest Batman, and I gotta say, I'm loving it. According to my intel some guy by the name of Owen Schneider, one of the heroes who layed down their lives in the battles for our great city against the forces of Jerome and Jeremiah Valeska. The clown Kings of crime in Gotham. My intel also says that he is close friends with Gotham's first dark Knight, Bruce Wayne. Hell I may even let him find me just to meet Wayne.

           Owen
This new Batman is a total mystery man. That means he is good. Though his morals are far too clouded too be anywhere near what me and Bruce were. Our morals may not be crystal clear as they once were. The violence and death he leaves in his wake, rivals that of even Jason Todd, a Batman want to be who got himself killed, but he struck a deal with someone and came back as the Red Hood. I've been tracking this Batman for three days. Tonight is the night that I meet the man behind the name. I've set a trap for him, a faux bank robbery, everyone in the bank is on on it. The plan goes into effect in 3. 2. 1. "Boom" I'm waiting on top of Gotham central bank. Right on que, the Batman swings in and lands directly in front of me.
"The robbery is a fake, I set it up to lure you here" I said
"Well played... Schneider?" He asks
"Yeah, the first guy to use that name, the original Batman"

       LOOKS LIKE THE ARMY HAS A NEW ALLY