chapter 8: An old friend

With the army ready and the camp in defense mode, we were ready to send out a recon team. The team consisted of me, takeda, Bruce, and our informant, Snake, who is a double agent working for shinnok. We headed to the netherrealm fortress where shinnok and Quan chi were hiding, we climbed the back wall of the castle and took positions on the top. I looked down and saw someone I never thought I'd see again, Louis.
I went into the hellfire rage and jumped to the ground, he turned around startled, he started running away, I stomped towards him slowly.
When he was about 100 feet away I used a portal to appear in front of him, I choked him with one hand and lifted him off the ground, I saw the x shaped scar in the middle of his forehead. "You weasel bastard" I said
"Nice to see you again oh great leader" he said
"Choke on your words, mouse" I said as I closed my hand tighter
"You are no heir to scorpions throne" he said choking
"No, I am the heir to his godhood." I said as I snapped his neck, I dropped his body and threw a fireball on to it.
Then a bolt of lightning struck the ground in front of me, when the light was gone Raiden was standing there.
"It is time, Scorpion is dead, now I must pass my powers to you" he said
Then he put his hand out in front of him and struck my chest with a burst of electricity, my eyes then started glowing lightning blue, and the scorpion tattoo had a blue lighting bolt around it.
Raiden then muttered something and he was struck by lightning, he exploded into a billion Sparks.
Bruce, takeda, and snake all stood there with looks of disbelief, then they all bowed in unison.
"Lord scorpion" they all said together
Then I went normal again, "back to base" I said

           THAT'S GOING TO HELP