Chapter 4

Sassy Narrator's POV

Welcome readers to this amazing tale! Today I will be your narrator, Inspired by Jeffree Star. Huntey dont @ me on that spelling.

    The hunters were arriving in a few minutes and Percy...or should I say Perci was getting beautified. Life is great and dandy for everyone .....except Perci, of course but I think the quests were getting too easy and the fates were like..... "Okay Aphrodite.....HERE is the tea! Percy is gonna become a girl and you're gonna be the cause. Have fun shipping byeee.". Then they just tied a knot in the string and just recolored it into a lighter sea-green. Life is fun when you get to watch people suffer.

On to more serious business, Percy had on a Sea-Green, Hunter's Style dress. It had a light blue cloth that coiled around her waist and over her shoulder from behind. Attaching itself at the front where it coiled around. It showed only a dignified amount of cleavage. Percy's hair was done up in a pony tail and a braid flowed through with (Imagine a pony tail, but a small part is braided cuz me is bad at engrish). She/he/it had on some James Charles level make up. Her lashes were done to perfection, her eyeliner straight unlike her, Highlighter sparkling in Apollo's self-esteem, eyeshadow and contour blended to perfection.

Piper had done a great job and she knew it too. She was happy Annabeth got with it as well.

"Got to say Annie, never expected you to be sooo good at makeup." Piper stated. Annabeth replied with a chuckle and a soft, playful glare. "Someone has to one-up you one of these days. We all know Drew couldn't."

"So true, honestly she used to be a stuck up brat." (Thanks for keeping it PG Piper) (Piper: You owe me 10 dollars for not letting me call Drew a B**ch.)

"Can y'all hurry this up so I can get this over with?" Perci said with a glare. "It's already going to be bad enough."

"Hey we just want you to look pretty on your death bed. Don't want you to die of embarrassment without looking the best." Piper earned a Chiron level 'I'm not mad but disappointed at you' look.

"You don't need to guilt trip her Perci! But...I'm sorry."

"Thanks for understa—."

"SIKE!! LOL XD! Perci look at your face. Piper take a picture." Annabeth fell on the ground laughing while Percy only looked at her with disappointment.

"I'm gonna die."

The horn sounded.....signaling the arrival of the hunters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So like this sassy narrator? Well he's gonna be taking over when the cast is too lazy to narrate.

Or I want to do shitpost content.