Chapter 5

I stood there contemplating my life and how it got to this, as I heard the horn sound for the Hunters arrival. One thought reined over the rest. Thalia was gonna be a bitcoin about this, isn't she?

"At least the hunters won't hate me as much since I'm a girl now right?" I said defeatedly, grasping out at any sliver of hope that would save my dignity.

Piper was on the ground laughing to death as she saw the look on my face and Annabeth was curled over, hugging her stomach to stop herself from laughing. And that's when I saw her with an entourage of hunters behind her.

I was about to run away when Piper grabbed me by the ankle making me trip and land on my face.

Piper pulled me up and introduced me to a very confused Thalia.

"Hey, Thalia! Percy had some bad luck for....what...the 100th time." She said as she shoved me in front of her. Putting me to Thalia's Mercy.

I awkwardly laughed and said a very intelligent, "uhhhhh......hi Thals?". A look of recognition crossed her face before an evil smirk appeared.

"Ohohohoho! Look what we have here! And I thought Will making Nico crossdressing was funny." She said before she made a questioning face. "Aphrodite?"

"Right. On. The. Dot." I said dryly.

"Well in the meantime....PIPES HELP ME PUT HER IN A DRESS FOR ME SIS!!"

~~~~5 Minutes of Tartarus later~~~~

"COME ON PIPES BRING HIM...er HER OUT!!" Thalia yelled. She was getting fairly impatient and just wanted to tease Percy further.

Pipes piped (hehe) upped and yelled, " IM BRINGIN' HER OUT SO SHUSH THALIA!!"

Percy was led out of the Tent, eliciting a gasp from the others. He/She was wearing a pale blue silk dress that was almost white. It faded sown into a baby blue and ended with an ocean blue color. It faded down smokily making a sort of messy gradient, where the darker colors looked like ink dropped in water, slowly spreading out.

A leather belt crossed the waist, contrasting the blues and white. Their hair was done in a messy bun and had curly hair framing their face. Which had some foundation and concealer and nothing more, due to Percy being adamant about not putting any more make-up.

They began to tease Percy a little about how good he looked.

All the while, oblivious to the boys that were spying on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for readinbg and hope you have a good day :D BYEeeee