Introduction

Introduction

I do not own any characters from the HBO show or the novels by George R.R. Martin. All the new characters introduced to this story are from my own imagination and my creation. This story is based from the history of the books from George. R.R. Martin and the TV show Game of Thrones. It will be based mostly from the current events happening in season 7 but very loosely. After all, I am introducing multiple new characters. Thus, it will be changed a lot from the events leading to Season 8 which I have no plans yet of following the story line. Especially since this story will be focused on another character; Aerea and Theon. Both, which are not (for obvious reasons of Aerea being a new character) not the main characters in the show. So the story line to season 8 will most likely be in the background.

Thank you for choosing to read this story, I will further explain Aerea's origin down below.

Aerea's History 一

Family Tree:

	Aerea comes from the Targaryen House and is daughter to Princess Rhaena, sister of King Aerys and Queen Rhaella

Aerea comes from the Targaryen House and is daughter to Princess Rhaena, sister of King Aerys and Queen Rhaella. Making Aerea, cousin of Prince Rhaegar, Viserys who are long dead and Daenerys. She became a lost princess after barely escaping after the sack of King's Landing. Fleeing with her mother and taking refuge in Fair Isle. Where her father was from, however, her father's family had never consented to her mother and father's relationship way before they married and were not received with open arms. Resenting them for their son's death, they were both dispelled from the island and forced to find refuge elsewhere. While doing so, men from King Robert Baratheon whose sole purpose was to see the last Targaryen's dead caught up with them. Her mother, Princess Rhaena sacrificed herself in order for her daughter to escape alongside her servants. Hoping for her daughter to seek for a better future, where she won't have to hide her true identity and bring her house honor once again.

That is where this story takes place, Princess Aerea hiding from the outside world and waiting for a brighter future. In the long vast deserts of Dorne.