Chapter 1:

Chapter one:

Hi im lycia and if you havent guessed already im a werewolf, Im 5'3 and i have long blonde hair that goes to my waist, i have crystal blue eyes with grey specks in them. Im skinny but not anorexic. Oh and im apart of the Silvermoon pack. Anyways lets go ahead and start the story of my life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Lycia's pov*

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my ear, so of course i threw it out the window. Woops? But i had to get up or i would be late for school. So i got out of my warm comfortable bed and headed to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put on my makeup which consisted of foundation, powder, eye brow filler? and mascara and a little eyeliner. Then i moved on to my hair , i brushed through it and left it in its natural wavy curls. I then walked to my walk-in closet and picked out my outfit for the day, i chose a pair of white high waisted shorts with a mint crop top thats flowy. Then i added some mint converses to go with it. I walked over to my mirror and did an over look of myself, I decided I was convinced with my outfit. I grabbed my bag and my iphone 5s and headed down stairs to greet my family and my pack. If you are wondering im the alpha's daughter. So when i got downstairs i met my daddy and he had fixed pancakes ,bacon,eggs,and a glass of orange juice.

"HII DADDYYY!!!" i said anything but said quietly, not to mention im a total daddys girl.

"HIII MY PRINCESS" said my daddy. My mom was still asleep because she is pregnant with my little brother, anyways after we said our hellos i devoured my food and quickly said goodbye and grabed my bag, phone, and my car keys to my jeep rangler and headed offto school.