ghost 2 .

" Thanks for breakfast Dej " Kapri smiled at Deja as they walked out of the local diner.

" oh girl you know ! " dej waved it off .

" Listen .. I know you don't believe me but what I saw was real ."

" Here you go again ." Deja chuckled .

" I ain't trippin girl i'm serious! ." Kapri unlocked her car .

" I ain't paying you nooooo mind ." Deja laughed opening up her car door .

" I see you later , give Kayla a kiss for me ." She got in the car .

" I will ." Kapri said then watched Deja pull off .

——

Deja pulled up to her house seeing Kevin and his friends sitting on his porch talking. Wooo if that boy was older the things she would do to him. Being 25 aren't suppose to be attracted to a 18 year old.

They all stopped talking when she got out of her car and watched her make her way to the porch.

" She's lives there bro ?" One of his friends spoke lowly.

" Yeah .." he answered .

" She can't know what happened I wouldn't go in that house for shit!"

" Million dollars you ain't going ?" Kevin asked him.

" Fuck no! "

" till this day people say that Quan & Marco never got that money ." Another friend added .

" How much money do you think it is ?" Kevin asked .

" I don't know "

" Your neighbor is fine as hell yo."

" HEY MISS DEJA " Kevin greeted smiling before she could get in the house .

She looked over smiled and waved.

" YOU DONT GOTTA CALL ME MISS DEJA KEVIN WE COOL !" She smiled at him and he smiled back .

" How old is she ?" His friend ask .

" I don't know gotta be over twenty .. she bad .. if she the things I would do to her."

Deja got out her keys as she was struggling to find them and touched the door knob snatching her hand back quick. It was cold like ice, 80 degrees out here on a Saturday and the door knob on the outside is cold. She doesn't even remember putting on the air .

She stuck the key in the whole and opened the door . It was freezing in her house , you would've thought you needed a coat. She slammed her front door making her way to the thermostat.

" The money I pay for this and this shit brok-" she stopped talking when the thermostat read 75 degrees .

" What !" She said to herself .

She would be calling somebody soon but first she went around the downstairs lifting up all the windows to bring some heat in the house . She then walked upstairs going in her bed room lifting up her window. On her way of the room BAP!