Simone ❤

Simone P.O.V

      'We are lovers true and through and though we mad it through the storm

       I really want you to realize I really want to put you on'

       'I've been searching for someone to satisfy my every need '

       'Won't you to be my inspiration,  be the real love that I need '

         'REAL LOVE.....  im searching for the real love,  some one to set my heart free real love - '

         I hit my alarm hearing the 1992 , tbrowback telling me it's time to get up  .

Getting out of bed going to my bathroom to get ready for work..  I whince at the pain in my eyes from the bright light  .

Looking in the mirror at my honey glazed skin tone  , I think about my parents..  my mother is black and my dad is white.. while  reminiscing I run my fingers through my curly high lighted hair, talking to myself.. 

" Today , is going to be long "

Cutting on the shower I strip my clothes waiting for the water to warm up  . As the mirror begins to fog up I step in letting the hot water beat at my skin cleansing and waking me.. 

Lathering my body in 'mad at you' body wash I began to to scrub the sleep off and add a very sweet scent to my skin..  after 15 minutes I cut off the water and wrap myself in a plush, black towel. 

Entering my room  , I dry off and lotion my body with a Vanilla coco butter moisturizing vaseline.. and put on my black lace panty and bra set  .

Walking into my closet I look for something to wear..  considering I only have 4 clients today  . I wanna dress casual..  but cute  . So I pick out my blue ripped jeans,  a white v-neck and my white Toms ..

When I finish getting dressed I put on my pearls my great grandmother gave to me before she passed ( rip ❤ ) , then I go to my vanity mirror and apply light make up.  Smokey eye and nude lip gloss.. 

Fluffing my hair with curl activator..  I grab my keys,  phone,  and purse before going downstairs to leave.. 

-------------

" Hi Welcome to McDonald's can I take your order ? "

  " Yes.  Can I have a Carmel frappe , and a sausage McMuffin ? That's all  "

" your total is $6.17 at the first window."

I handed her a $10

" your change is $3.83 . Have a nice day "

She said with a fake smile. 

I drive to the next window to get my food.  The little asian guy hands it to me and wink. I smile and drive away laughing to myself

 As I pull into my parking space I see two other cars..  telling me that my two bestfriends/ coworkers  are here  .

" they here early " I say. 

I walk in to see Neek sitting and Ashley doing her clients hair. 

Neek is very pretty..  She's a short chocolate skinned Girl about 5'0 with layers of black hair flowing down her back,  she has medium hips..  with nice c cup breast..

While Ashley is more on the slim side..  nice hips but very thin waist and a light skin tone..   with nice c cup breast standing at 5'4 .. with very nice wavy black and blonde hair

"Hey Neek " I say. 

" Hey girl  . How was your date last night with Brandon?  "

I gave her a glare to let her know that it was worst than I actually thought it was going to be  .

  " what happened?  "

" what happened?!  .. what happened was he's a cocky good for nothing basketball player.  " I yelled kind of getting upset all over again..  I have nothing against athletes but all he did was talk about himslelf  . Not once did he ask about me. 

  " all he did was talk about basketball.  'Basketball this...  basketball that..  I did this .. I did that' "  I said mimicking him.  " and then he had the nerve to ask ' can you pay ' .. "

" Well did you pay?  "

" I had to..  unless we wanted to be back there washing dishes " she laughed. 

" never will I have Keith set me on a blind date again!  "

" im sorry girl but that was funny " she said

" No tha- Speaking of the devil..  here he is..  Thanks for the date lastnight ass hole " Keith laughed.. 

"What happened?  " he asked.. 

" your 'friend' is a good for nothing cocky basketball player that don't have money . "

" Ha , Why you say that?  "

" because he made me pay for dinner and all he did was talk about himself..  the whole entire night "

The man that was with him snickered.. 

" Oh im sorry..  Derrick this is   Simone. Simone this is Derrick "

'Wow ' I thought to myself..  he is handsome..  he's tall about 6'2 .. nice build.  Looks like he works out..  ALOT..  he has a nice fade, thin cheek bones..  the nice kind of thin..  with a nice light chocolate skin tone and he dressed nice..  He wore a white T-shirt blue jeans and white grape 5's with a silver cross chain and a very expensive diamond crusted watch. 

I kind of caught my self staring when Neek looked at me smiled , and wispered into Keith's ear.. 

Oh God no.. 

" Hi, Simone..  it's nice to meet a beautiful lady like you  . " we shook hands

  God it felt like lightning went through my whole entire body at once...  but I got myself together and managed to speak properly 

" Thank you , it's nice to meet you as Well . "

That spark had me thinking .. what would it feel like to date again ? But honestly..  I'M just to busy to have a Man and work..   but I wonder if he felt that spark to.... 

-----------

I feel like this is okay   . But It will continue to get Better..  next chapter will be in Derrick's P.o.v  . Give me feedback..  but don't be rude..  you can kik me  @ _Mumuu  let me know what you think..  I'll try to update as much as possible so bare with me..  and you can message me on facebook at Anduasia Jackson..  and you can also follow me on Instagram @asiaaa18..  vote,  comment and share much love

- asiaa  ❤