Chapter 4

-2016-
[SBS Building]
*Knock knock*
"JHope-ssi and V-ssi please go out now, the PD and writer will brief you guys about the show." One of the staff came in to inform them.
"Sure,thank you for informing. Lets go." Hoseok stood up and hand signalled Taehyung so that he would get up from his chair and go.
"Okie dokie."
[Backstage]
"Oh they are here." The PD waved at the boys.
"PD-nim, writer-nim hello." The boys greeted them.
"Nice to meet you guys."
After greeting the PD and writer, Taehyung looked to his side and his eyes met Wheein's eyes. Wheein startled and shyly said hi to him. "Hi~"
"H—""Hello Moonbyul-ssi and Wheein-ssi~wow you guys look prettier now with your make up on." As Taehyung was about to reply Wheein, Hoseok interrupted him. Taehyung glared at him for a short while but all of them didn't notice at all.
"Excuse me? Are you trying to say that we are not pretty without make up on?" Moonbyul joked and gave a light punch on Hoseok's arm.
"Hahahahaha, it seems like you guys have known each other." The PD smiled." Then I don't have to introduced you guys to each other anymore right?"
"Yup. "Said Taehyung.
"Great! Which means you guys won't be awkward and uncomfortable with each other later on the stage. All you guys have to do is ................." The writer clapped her hands and started to explain to 4 of them on what they have to do later on stage.
Taehyung wasn't paying his full attention on listening the explanation. His was looking at Wheein from time to time,thinking why can such angel exists in this world.
The same thing goes to Wheein. Deep in her heart,she wanted to look at Taehyung since he is so near to her. But the PD and writer kept looking at her direction so she didn't have a chance to look at him.
"So I guess that's everything." The writer concluded everything." Just relax and chill a bit ,and we will start in 20 minutes." The PD comforted them since 4 of them looked nervous.
"Yes." After they replied the PD and writer left them.
After they left, Hoseok and Moonbyul continued the 'not pretty without make up topic'. Wheein finally have the chance to look at Taehyung, once again their eyes met each other's, awkwardness filled up the air.
Taehyung decided to be the one who is going to start a conversation." Wheein-ssi are you okay? You seem a bit nervous." He looked at her with a worried look.
"Ah...yes, because this is my first time to host a show. I am a bit worried that I might forget something and ruin the show." (OMG OMG OMG who cares about the show you're the one who is making me nervous AHHHHHHHHH) She thought to herself.
"It's okay, I am here, just give me a signal when you need help from me." Taehyung gave her a kind smile.
"Actually Wheeinnie is not really nervous about the show. It's just that she is really shy around people she just met." Moonbyul put her arm on Wheein's shoulder. "But once you get to know her, she is crazy deep into her bones. By that time you will be thinking how can she managed to escape from the mental hospital."
"HAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA" Both the guys laughed out loud.
"UNNIEEEEEEEE" Wheein grabbed Moonbyul's shoulder and shake her back and forth.
"MCs please get ready the recording is going to start in 5 minutes." One of the backstage staff came out to inform them.
"Okay~" They replied.
"Lets go shall we?" Hoseok showed a ladies first gesture.
"LEGGOOOOO"
After the recording due to their next schedule both Wheein and Moonbyul have to leave immediately. After saying their goodbyes, they went back to their respective cars.
[BTS car]
"FUCK" Taehyung swore out of a sudden.
"What Tae? What happened?" Their manager asked.
"I forgot something." He slapped his own forehead.
"You left something behind? Is it important? Do you want to go back and get it?" Hoseok asked while playing with his phone.
"No it's okay." But actually in his thought.(KIM TAEHYUNG YOU STUPID ASS IDIOT HOW CAN YOU FORGOT TO GET HER PHONE NUMBER!!! IT WAS A GOOD CHANCE TO GET HER NUMBER BUT YOU FORGOT URRGHHRGHHG)