Chapter 9

-2017-
[95 drinking squad 🍻]
J: Guysssss when are we going to get pajeon and makgeolli.
H: Our schedule is not that packed this month. How about next week?
W: Yasssss lets go lets go😎😎
J: Hmmmm when shall we meet then🤔
T: Wait, you guys are also invited to Seoul music award right?
W: Yup why?
T: How about we go get food after the award ceremony🌚
H: Woah that's genius but is there any place that opens till late night tho.
J: No worries I know a place that opens till 5.
W: Are we gonna drink till 5 in the morning😏
H: Lets get lit WOOHOOOOOO
T: Jung Wheein-ssi we are having makgeolli not beer or soju.
H: Kim Taehyung-ssi you're underestimating this crazy bitch.
J: I mean it's just makgeolli we can't get drunk on that right🤷🏻‍♂️
W: Take some liver medicine before you come and ask Seokjin Oppa to prepare some hangover soup for you guys beforehand😎
J: Oh no I don't feel safe anymore😨
T: Oh shit
W: No worries this noona here will protect our chimchim.
H: This noona too😌
T: Run chim chim! Run!🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️
————————————————————————————-
[Seoul Music Award]
Mamamoo are preparing for their performance. Their performance will start at the audience seat not on stage because they want to do something special. The staff is leading them to their positions. While they are on their way to their spots, they passed by the table where BTS are seating. Wheein and Taehyung saw each other and smiled.
"I wonder what they would perform tonight." Namjoon said out of curiosity.
"You're the best and Decalcomanie." Jimin replied.
"Wow they even told you what they are performing, even Byulyi didn't tell me. I guess you guys are close to each other now, am I not getting any agent fee for introducing you guys to each other?" Seokjin pouted his lips.
"What what what did I miss anything, I didn't know that Jimin hyung is friends with Mamamoo." Jungshook is back.
"Remember the party that Seokjin hyung hosted? He kinda introduced Wheein and Hyejin to Jimin and I since four of us are same age. And we formed a 95 squad." Taehyung answered him.
"Ohhh so they are the ones that you guys gonna meet later?" Now everything makes sense to Namjoon cause Taehyung and Jimin rarely go out together to meet up with their friends.
"Yupppp we are getting pajeon and makgeolli later." Jimin replied.
"Makgeolli? Imagine you guys ended up in drunk state because of Makgeolli HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Byulyi told me those two are really no joke when it comes to alcohol even tho it's Makgeolli."
"We know hyung, Wheein even told us to ask you to prepare some hangover soup for tomorrow's breakfast." Jimin shook his head while thinking of it.
"Must be nice. So sad now our Taetae and Chimchim have new friends so they gonna ditch us." Hoseok took a tissue and faked his tears.
"Don't be sad guys, let's have fried chicken and beer after the award ceremony, bill on Jinnie hyung." Yoongi said it with poker face.
"Whut excuse me." Seokjin iz shook.
Mamamoo's performance started with Hyejin and Yongsun singing you're the best at the audience seat. Both of them slowly walk towards the artist seat and join the other girls.
"MAKE SOME NOISEEE" Wheein said it on stage before the chorus of You're the best.
Meanwhile Taehyung finds it so cute and cupped his cheeks when she said that. Wheein saw him doing that and laughed. The boys all enjoyed the performance especially Taehyung, he sang along throughout the entire performance.
———————————————————————————-
[95 drinking squad🍻]
T: Where are you girlllsssssss, Jimin and I just reached here.
W: We just got our make up removed and Hyejinnie is getting changed.
T: Why don't you guys just wear your performance outfit here😏you look good in it.
J: By looking good he meant S-E-X-Y👀🔥
T: Park Chimchim🙂
W: Hell no that outfit is mainly mesh and you want me to wear it out at this cold weather 🤷🏻‍♂️ nope not doing that. I almost became a ice statue during the red carpet session 🙄
T: Are you not gonna say thank you to me for complimenting how you look in that outfit.☹️
W: Thank you🙂
J: So sarcastic🌚please be more sincere Jung Wheein-ssi.
W: Thank you so much Taehyunggie for saying that❤️how sweet of you😘
T: You're welcome😌
H: Imma back.
W: We are now heading to our van. Manager Oppa gonna send us there.
H: We will be there in 15 minutes.
J: Should I order first? By the time you reach here the food will be out.
W: Yes pleaseeeeee
T: How much Makgeolli are we drinking🤔
W: Lets start with 5 bottles first shall we🌚
H: I want to eat something spicy.
J: How about we get one Pajeon, one Kimchijeon and one Pork neck kimchi stew🌚
H: That sounds like a plan Park Chimchim🌚
W: I am so hungraiiiiiiiiiiiiii
T: You guys didn't eat anything before the award ceremony?
H: Nope we didn't, this is the price we have to pay if we don't want our tummy to show while performing 😢
W: The pain being part of a girl group.
J: Wookie just placed the order.
T: We will drink Makgeolli first🌚
W: NOT FAIRRRRRRRR I HATE YOU
T:😘
After a short ride the girls reached the restaurant. They said their goodbyes to their manager and walked into the restaurant. The ahjumma recognised them and lead them to the corner seat with partition. Jimin is a regular here so the ahjumma gave them a seat with partition due to their celebrity status.
"We are hereeeeeee." Hyejin can't hide her excitement
"Quick quick quick pour some Makgeolli into my bowl" Wheein sat down and pushed her bowl towards Taehyung.
"My gosh, are you guys that excited." Taehyung opened the bottle and pour some makgeolli into their empty bowl.
"Lets get lit tonight shall we." Hyejin raise her bowl and lead the toast.
"LEGGOO" They clink their bowls and drink the makgeolli.
"Oh right I have to return this to you." After taking a sip of makgeolli, Wheein took out a paper bag and passed it to Taehyung.
"What is it?" Taehyung opened the paper bag and saw the white shirt he lend to Wheein at the party last time. "You could've just keep it, I mean you looked good in it. You can just wear it like an oversized boyfriend's shirt"
"Dude its a Balenciaga shirt, and also I would only wear oversized shirt if I had a boyfriend." Wheein took a sip of makgeolli.
"Well I don't mind being your boyfriend." Taehyung said it quietly.
"PPFFFTTTT" Jimin choked on his makgeolli because he heard what Taehyung said.
"OMG." Hyejin passed Jimin a few tissue papers.
"Did you hear what he said." Jimin whispered lightly.
Hyejin shakes her head meaning she didn't hear a thing. Jimin pouted at her handphone on the table and took out his handphone to text her about what he heard.
J: OMG GUESS WHAT I HEARD JUST NOW
H: SPILL THE TEA
J: HE SAID HE DOESNT MIND BEING HER BOYFRIEND
H: OMMO OMMO
J: HE IS NOT THE KIMTAEHYUNG I KNOW ANYMORE, HE BECAME SO DARING
H: WHY ARE THEY STILL SHY AROUND EACH OTHER PLEASE JUST BRING OUT YOUR REAL FEELINGS AND CONFESS
J: I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT, WAIT DOES WHEEIN KNOW TAEHYUNG HAS FEELINGS FOR HER, DID YOU LIKE HINT HER ABOUT IT
H:..................
J:🤦🏻‍♂️
H: HOW ABOUT YOU, DID YOU HINT TAEHYUNG ABOUT WHEEIN'S FEELINGS
J:....................
H:🤦🏻‍♀️
J: We have to do something.
H: Agree, we need to help these two dumb asses.
"Your food is here~" The ahjumma came and served them their food." Tell me if you needed more side dishes."
"Okay thank you~" Wheein said it sweetly.
"Enjoy your food~"
"Come on it's our first group food hunting, we should take a group selfie with the food." Taehyung suggested to take a picture.
After taking the picture, Taehyung set that picture as their group chat icon.